If you guys beat Daingerfield I will come to EC and buy you lunch!!!!

Aiden1

[quote name="gotta_win" post="716930" timestamp="1259086132"]
why is this game getting so much attention?? normally games that are going to be WORTH WATCHING receive more attention.. this will be a blowout by dangerfield.. no doubt!!
[/quote]

Because we have someone from Woodville that has been starting stupid threads. And we may get blowout but EC has earned to be here.  And I really think it is WORTH WATCHING, kids that have been talked about all season, that everyone has more talent and are faster, and etc. etc.  But looks like this team has more heart then alot of teams, and a great coaching staff.  So GO EC BUCS win or lose y'all have done a great job this year and have alot to be proud of.

[quote name="sportsfan82" post="716977" timestamp="1259091663"]
[quote author=gotta_win link=topic=62765.msg716930#msg716930 date=1259086132]
why is this game getting so much attention?? normally games that are going to be WORTH WATCHING receive more attention.. this will be a blowout by dangerfield.. no doubt!!
[/quote]

Because we have someone from Woodville that has been starting stupid threads. And we may get blowout but EC has earned to be here.  And I really think it is WORTH WATCHING, kids that have been talked about all season, that everyone has more talent and are faster, and etc. etc.  But looks like this team has more heart then alot of teams, and a great coaching staff.  So GO EC BUCS win or lose y'all have done a great job this year and have alot to be proud of.
[/quote]

Well said!!!! Only teams that are here made the tough plays, pulled out a victory when they had too or whatever scenario you want to choose. EC EARNEDthe right to be here. The outcome will be up to the players on the field. I have my own opinion of the outcome but out of respect to yalls site, I will keep it to myself. But I feel nobody can trash a program that has made it to the third round of the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476