If you guys beat Daingerfield I will come to EC and buy you lunch!!!!

Aiden1

Guest BUCMAN08
[quote name="uknowit2" post="714331" timestamp="1258821064"]
Has anyone seen Ron and Aiden at the same time? You never know...
[/quote] if not the same then they have to be brothers  ;D ;D

[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=62765.msg714508#msg714508 date=1258832648]
That's what you said about last nights game. So your opinion means nothing. 
[/ote] i  didnt agree with him  the last time ,but i have to go along with him  this time. you want win , against them  i dont  believe any will beat them

[quote name="u_dnt_kno_me" post="716335" timestamp="1259007388"]
ha id like to see this..
[/quote]
U don't want to see this game. EC is probably going to get beat and get beat real bad. most of the guys around hear have not seen Dangerfield play. I have and they are really good, Newton and Dangerfield will meet up next week and I got to say I'm a little worried about Newton, If they do not play mistake free football they will get beat.

[/quote]
U don't want to see this game. EC is probably going to get beat and get beat real bad. most of the guys around hear have not seen Dangerfield play. I have and they are really good, Newton and Dangerfield will meet up next week and I got to say I'm a little worried about Newton, If they do not play mistake free football they will get beat.
[/quote]
no i was sayin that i would like to see him buy EC lunch i completely agree with you dangerfield will beat up on EC itwill be a great game between newton and dangerfield if they play if i recall they arethe ones who beat newton last year i just hope they dnt repete that experience

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="716591" timestamp="1259029329"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62765.msg716544#msg716544 date=1259025248]
Why buy lunch when I will not have too. Will you buy me lunch if D. Field wins!!!!       ???
[/quote]

Were not the ones [color=red]that being stupid stuff [/color] since our team got knocked out.
[/quote]

Idoit?    ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder