Daingerfield hits 82 points and Eastchambers hit a 3 pointer!!!

Aiden1

Real funny bobbylight. This is your quote, "I'm really starting to think u have a thing for Daingerfield, maybe a boyfriend that plays there?? Or maybe you're from there, i just cant put my finger on it."

Well their gonna take care of you like u have one. I promise you that. Your team needs to come up with some more plays also or someone will get injured big time.  I will use the comparison,  Florida playing SFA. You figure how much the score would be on that game. Running up the middle the whole game will maybe get 100 points put up on ya!!!!      ;D

[quote name="Aiden1" post="714306" timestamp="1258819405"]
No way you will beat Daingerfield. There are some trying to be funny at our lose to you guys. Enjoy it this week because you will be eating left over turkey with no teeth left after this game. LOL.
[/quote]

Aiden1, let it go man, EC won! Regardless if it was by a narrow margin. Eat your crow and spit out the feathers.

[quote name="Aiden1" post="714310" timestamp="1258819827"]
K I will but just responding to people who are not letting it go. Have fun this week cause it will be that last!!!
[/quote]

Congrats on a great season. I didn't like our team losing and we ate crow all year long. Now it is the time to rebuild or concentrate on another sport. The reality sinks in and it doesn't feel good. Keep your head up Aiden and support your team in a positive way. Not trying to be hateful but creating posts to follow someone else cause they are doing it isn't helping your cause. Just my .02 cents. Peace!

Aiden can't you just say congrats to EC and move on and just be glad that your team isn't playing Daingerfield.  EC will have their hands full this week but they have earned it.  So just let them play the game just like if your team had beat EC they would have to play the game too.  Support the team that just beat your team, we would have supported Woodville if they were the ones advancing.  So give it up with all the treads and be a little supportive.

Aiden 1, I'm behind the Woodville Eagles all the way but get off of the forum. If I was setx I would ban you from this site. EC beat us. That's all there is to it. It was a classic Texas High School football game that I really enjoyed, despite the loss. You are a disgrace to our town and our team. Quit making stupid posts that embarrass our program. Sure we all had our fun with a little trash talking before the game last week but both schools knew it was out of fun, it was a part of the game, and that either team could walk away with a victory. Give EC their props and move on. It's people like you that give our program a bad rep. I understand trash talking before the game out of fun but when a team wins, give them their props and move on. Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than sitting around making up stupid posts about a team that beat US!!! Get off of here and quit embarrassing our program! EC, I apologize for Aiden1. Don't think that anybody else from Woodville is like this just because Aiden1 is. Good luck to you guys next week whether you are picked to win or not.

[quote name="BUC EM UP" post="716289" timestamp="1259003584"]
[quote author=Volley_baller2010 link=topic=62763.msg716286#msg716286 date=1259003293]
Dangerfield is going to plow over EC end of story
[/quote]

Kinda like how u got plowed that last week, rust?
[/quote]

I do believe 64-14  is a plowing

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476