New coach at High Island

Rusty Cauthern has been a blessing to High Island ISD. If I could sum it up in one word, it would be LEADERSHIP. Rusty is the type of Coach that I have been praying for my son to have in High School. The kids have been very receptive and are eager to learn from him. He is teaching the kids how to make choices that will make them better individuals on & off the field. High Island has been a starting point for several Coaches and all though Rusty is allready a successfull coach, I feel that he will be an excellent AD & High Island will benefit greatly from his leadership. He has a very young coaching staff willing and eager to learn from him. I also believe that the young Coaches will be better on & off the field, because of his Leadership.

Thanks Rusty, Good Luck this year..........GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ECBucFan

I don't actually know Coach Cauthern, but I hear from my neighbors from the south he is well liked by the parents. Give H-I a year or two for that very young team to mature, and.... :D

Also, I gotta say, CFont, the entire EC community is incredibly proud of the whole Buc program! :D I hope we can now heal up and roll through district. WE LOVE OUR BUCS!!! :D

Guest coachhooker

I can only say thank you for all of the support and great things you have said about Rusty, this is my first year to work for him and I do not think I could have lucked out more than anyone, he is a great coach and teacher and I am thrilled I am working under him, thank you for the support and the great things you have said about rusty and our coaching staff

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder