Please practice hard for Daingerfield EC

Aiden1

My brothers roomate from college is from Daingerfield. Seen them when they played  Celina and Newton. They are athletic and fast. Once the get up will not let up on scoring. Tyler Boyd is a stud as well as rest of team. Good luck but if we would of won we would still be bouncing balls next week.      ;D

[quote name="Bobby Light" post="714141" timestamp="1258790023"]
I'm really starting to think u have a thing for Daingerfield, maybe a boyfriend that plays there?? Or maybe you're from there, i just cant put my finger on it.
[/quote]

He calls them "buddys" and fron what I've gathered likes when they're behind him.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="714265" timestamp="1258816490"]
Woodville needs to practice hard this week too. I see you have a big game with Goodrich Monday night.
[/quote] I realize you are a Buc fan, here is my prediction Daingerfield racks up 82 points and then East Chambers hit a 3 pointer with Daingerfield backups in with a minute left in the game.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="714273" timestamp="1258817114"]
[quote author=uknowit2 link=topic=62751.msg714265#msg714265 date=1258816490]
Woodville needs to practice hard this week too. I see you have a big game with Goodrich Monday night.
[/quote] I realize you are a Buc fan, here is my prediction Daingerfield racks up 82 points and then East Chambers hit a 3 pointer with Daingerfield backups in with a minute left in the game.
[/quote]

There it is!!! You guys are trying to be funny but I am serious. They will put up at least 60 on you guys. You guys are the cream of the crop of your district and almost got taken out by our third place and team really should of. Yea you have 1 week to practice like I said and really you should be practicing your jumpshots now!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Aiden1" post="714304" timestamp="1258819237"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=62751.msg714273#msg714273 date=1258817114]
[/quote]

There it is!!! You guys are trying to be funny but I am serious. They will put up at least 60 on you guys. You guys are the cream of the crop of your district and almost got taken out by our third place and team really should of. Yea you have 1 week to practice like I said and really you should be practicing your jumpshots now!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Gee Aiden, have a little self respect little man. After all the trash you threw out last week it seems you could wait a day or two before embarrassing yourself again. EC has as much chance beating Daingerfield as K'ville does beating ARP, slim. Win or lose, the future looks bright at EC.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="714317" timestamp="1258820193"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62751.msg714304#msg714304 date=1258819237]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Gee Aiden, have a little self respect little man. After all the trash you threw out last week it seems you could wait a day or two before embarrassing yourself again. EC has as much chance beating Daingerfield as K'ville does beating ARP, slim. Win or lose, the future looks bright at EC.
[/quote]
Nice post, very well said. Good luck to EC next week, we will be there rooting ya'll on.  Win or lose.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="714317" timestamp="1258820193"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62751.msg714304#msg714304 date=1258819237]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL you dream big I see!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude did you get jumped in Winnie as a kid or what? There's gotta be a reason your so bitter. Let me guess somone from EC stole your gf in h.s. because they thought her lack of teeth made a great punch line.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Wow Aiden it sure is nice to have Football practice this week, just suiting up and hiting ppl that sure takes the stress off i just wish their was a way u and ur team could do that but unstead u get to play basketball so instead of talking trash on a team that beat u how about u get on the basketball forum and rep ur team because ur trashtalking is gettin sad idk how many times ppl have to get on here and reply to ur crazy remarks and bruise ur manhood before u get the big picture WE DONT LIKE U WE TAKE PRIDE IN HURTING UR FEELINGS WOooooooooo goooo woodville basketball

Woodville isn't that in football, i mean they are a third place team who was miles away from first and second. So i don't see why you guys from EC have got so much pride in beating them by only 2 points. I guess since you guys cant beat a good team like Newton or Kirbyville you have to pick on the little guys. ??? Its kinda like you're making fun of yourself by going crazy over beating a bad third place team......Just sayin

heck they just having fun here on this board, they have to know if they(east chambers) came to the  district this year  they would be playing for 3rd place.  i dont mean no disrespect at all.  it is what it is.  newton and kirbyville were both a little down this year but no one in 23-2a was no were close to them.  now thats the rest of the story period

[/quote]
How doyall have as much  of a chance as K-ville does when we have acually beaten arp before. Have yall ever beaten Daingerfield! NO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder