Houston Wheatley Disqualified!

fatdaddy

Final score 46 to 2. It was Ugly. Last series in 1st half already had Complete 2nd team in, and in the 4th quarter the JV players that moved up for the playoffs all played (and gave up the Safety).
And yes this win is kinda like kissing your sister, not much enjoyment to be had.
In any case I expect next week to be quite a bit different. Although I do expect the final result (a win) to be the same.
Congrats to Central on a tough win over Huntsville. See ya soon Jags, Y'all better bring it next week. We will be here waiting on ya.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="714367" timestamp="1258823730"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=62712.msg714093#msg714093 date=1258784574]
[quote author=LR1969 link=topic=62712.msg713224#msg713224 date=1258754368]
Facing the Giants all over again huh?
[/quote]

We face the giants most every week in our district. PS - Waltrip did practice this week because Wheatley was appealing and Waltrip knew it. Disadvantage for FW, but should beat them pretty easily even so.
[/quote]

That's not true according to the Chronicle.  It says that Wheatley self-repoted, and that Waltrip had already put away its equipment and had to re-issue it yesterday.  Anyway, it'll be Mustangs by a lot!!!!
[/quote]

I know what the chronicle said. It was a mute point of course. PS just because it was self reported does not mean they will not appeal. Great win Stangs, time to take on the Jags!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="715155" timestamp="1258859434"]
Can't wait to hear those Fwood fans after the slaughter.  They should have gotten a good lead, then played the reserves...  just to make a game of it.
[/quote]

And that is what we did sir. The reserves were in starting 2nd quarter and played the entire 2nd half. Any more questions sir? Our JV would have beaten them is bad sir. Ok sir? Do you see any of us gloating, no just you folks who think everyone is like one FW fan yall love to hate on here. Geez, give it a rest already. We can not control who we play so back off. See you in Baytwon next week when we play Central!

[quote name="fwstangs" post="715398" timestamp="1258876293"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=62712.msg715155#msg715155 date=1258859434]
Can't wait to hear those Fwood fans after the slaughter.  They should have gotten a good lead, then played the reserves...  just to make a game of it.
[/quote]

And that is what we did sir. The reserves were in starting 2nd quarter and played the entire 2nd half. Any more questions sir? Our JV would have beaten them is bad sir. Ok sir? Do you see any of us gloating, no just you folks who think everyone is like one FW fan yall love to hate on here. Geez, give it a rest already. We can not control who we play so back off. See you in Baytwon next week when we play Central!
[/quote]

Now a condescending reply like this is not going to help matters for you FW fans.  Thats ok, My Jag neighbors have something to share with you SIR. ;)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="715431" timestamp="1258892751"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=62712.msg715398#msg715398 date=1258876293]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=62712.msg715155#msg715155 date=1258859434]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Now a condescending reply like this is not going to help matters for you FW fans.  Thats ok, My Jag neighbors have something to share with you SIR. ;)
[/quote]

Oh - I see - We can be bashed but any reply that does not meet your palate is a FW thing. And then you trash talk - grow up. We got second guessed about our sportsmanship and the guy had no clue - think that might raise your dander PNG proud - the team that I have been taking up for on the punches thrown accusation? Check out and see how you feel about that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83