[quote name="sportsfan82" post="710083" timestamp="1258409381"]
EC VS                           Woodville VS
Kountze W 55-0              Kountze W 59-0
HJ         L  30-41            HJ         L   7-26
Warren  W  61-6             Warren   W 33-15
Newton  L    7-32            Newton  L 13-34

EC  153                         Woodville   112
Opponents 79                 Opponents   75

Again I will have to go with EC Bucs!!!!!

[/quote]

I agree!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score to the Woodville and Warren Game was actually 51-7. That would make it Woodville 130 and their opponets 67. The only reason East Chambers thinks they are so good is because they haven't played anybody in the last 4 weeks. They've had a bye, then played Kountze and Warren who are possibly THE two worst teams in texas, and then had another bye last week. If I was an EC fan I would be convinced that we are a good team after a month of football like that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 22-2A is THE best 2A district around. 23-2A is weak and all 3 teams in district 22 play all 3 teams in district 23. District 22 will run through yall just like we did district 21 last week.

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="710562" timestamp="1258467234"]
The score to the Woodville and Warren Game was actually 51-7. That would make it Woodville 130 and their opponets 67. The only reason East Chambers thinks they are so good is because they haven't played anybody in the last 4 weeks. They've had a bye, then played Kountze and Warren who are possibly THE two worst teams in texas, and then had another bye last week. If I was an EC fan I would be convinced that we are a good team after a month of football like that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 22-2A is THE best 2A district around. 23-2A is weak and all 3 teams in district 22 play all 3 teams in district 23. District 22 will run through yall just like we did district 21 last week.
[/quote]

Then why even play the games??
All your doing is disrespecting these teams, coach's, and all the kids who put in all the hard work it took to get to this point. Good luck to all these teams. Go Panthers. Go E.C. and Go Buna!

[/quote]

And EC may get another bye this week. Looks to me like Warren and Kountze were 40% of Woodville's regular season wins this year, go figure. And when they lose, they lose big and often. (Beat down by Shepherd...geez). When they get behind, the Eagles fold like an accordion. Only decent win Woodville has had this year is New Waverly. Must have caught them on an off night.

All this makes as much sense as what you just posted.

Guest BUCMAN08
i would say ANAHUAC  and that is a team woodville would not wont any of  ;D........ AIDEN come to the EC side after the game so we can say HI  and give you a kleenex

[quote name="Aiden1" post="710177" timestamp="1258416585"]
Its playoff time and just like New Waverly we were not supossed to win. Don't go by stats. New Wave had a running back that was 6 foot 4 190 pounds and we stopped him so dont get ahead of yourself. Do you really think that means anything?
[/quote]
i wasnt gonna get in this but its too funny..seriously new waverly's rb? idc how big u r if u turn around and lose 15 r 20 yrds a play then yea ur gonna put urself in some long yardage situations.
goin to that game i thought new waverly would win but then i saw the 1st 5 min and realized they had way to much hype so seriously Aiden1 give it up yall beat a team full of talent that didnt run a single play as a complete team. i really hope u enjoyed ur playoff success this yr because u will have a sad trip back home

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="710890" timestamp="1258489960"]
Alright I'm tired of arguing with these silly bucs. Yall can walk the plank back on to east chambers friday night. but go ahead, keep thinking yall are going to win. That'll just be more disappointment for you guys
[/quote]

What if youre tire of arguing get the hell off of the forum, its what this forum is about. For fans to argue and debate on whos team is better than the other's.  But im sure you wont be on here after friday, cuz once the bucs clip yalls wings, its gonna be kinda embarassing when youre seen hopping all the way back to Woodville.

[quote name="Aiden1" post="710990" timestamp="1258500569"]
Eagles they talk the same smack in the girls basketball forum saying they gonna beat us which we know isnt true either. I need a buddy to back me up.
[/quote]
if your "buddies" r smart they'll stay out of it so they dont feel dumb saturday morning
but speaking of basketball..hows it lookin this season, im sure u know because im sure half of your football team is already praticing, why u ask
because Aiden1 they're smart, they know they dont have a chance so enjoy basketball this yr

[/quote] Truly a classless post.....

The score to the Woodville and Warren Game was actually 51-7. That would make it Woodville 130 and their opponets 67. The only reason East Chambers thinks they are so good is because they haven't played anybody in the last 4 weeks. They've had a bye,[b] then played Kountze and Warren who [/b] [b]are possibly THE two worst teams in texas[/b], and then had another bye last week. If I was an EC fan I would be convinced that we are a good team after a month of football like that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 22-2A is THE best 2A district around. 23-2A is weak and all 3 teams in district 22 play all 3 teams in district 23. District 22 will run through yall just like we did district 21 last week.
[/quote]
come on u cant dog teams like that, sure kountze and warren r teams in our district so naturally i dont like the schools but seriously they have kids the same age as woodville kids u cant just put them down like that u really need to find some class thats just ridiculous grow up

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="711144" timestamp="1258513170"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62368.msg710990#msg710990 date=1258500569]
Eagles they talk the same smack in the girls basketball forum saying they gonna beat us which we know isnt true either. I need a buddy to back me up.
[/quote]

I bet you do like buddies behind you
[/quote]
that might get someone some bad karma lol

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="711164" timestamp="1258513868"]
Everyone in this forum should know that we are dealing with High School football...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT!!! I think if EC gets overconfident, they just might be sent home early! Dont overlook the Eagles!

FIGHT HARD WOODVILLE...LETS SHOW THEM WHAT 22-2A IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
[/quote]
trust me were not overconfident coach v has the teams mind set on playing football, its just funny to talk crap to see the "woodville crew" gets their panties in a bunch lol

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="711144" timestamp="1258513170"]
[/quote]

Now Thats Funny!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="OU812" post="711217" timestamp="1258517104"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=62368.msg711144#msg711144 date=1258513170]
[/quote]

Now Thats Funny!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I dont care who you are!!!  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder