EC vs. Woodville Predictions?

I don't care what district a team plays in (weak or strong), this is not a district vs district match up. I agree that 22-2A is "overall" the strongest district but let's not forget that Shelbyville, San Augustine, and Hemphill are also in 22-2A(not exactly powerhouses). I say Kirbyville/Newton demolish any school in either of these districts (to include Anahuac/EC) but I don't put Woodville in that same class. I say East Chambers takes this one;

EC 27
WV 20

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what it really doenst matter who wins because both will get taken out next game by Daingerfield. They are huge fast, etc. My brothers roomate from college is from there and I seen them play Celina and Newton. Their number one ranking is no fluke so just speaking honestly.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Aiden1" post="708759" timestamp="1258298788"]
You know what it really doenst matter who wins because both will get taken out next game by Daingerfield. They are huge fast, etc. My brothers roomate from college is from there and I seen them play Celina and Newton. Their number one ranking is no fluke so just speaking honestly.
[/quote]

You are right Aiden. Why even play this game? Lets just cancel it, and both teams should just turn in their gear and shut it down. It's all futile anyway. Time to just curl up in the fetal position and die. Thanks, Aiden. You are juuuuust great.    ::)

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="709175" timestamp="1258330634"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62368.msg708759#msg708759 date=1258298788]
[/quote]

You are right Aiden. Why even play this game? Lets just cancel it, and both teams should just turn in their gear and shut it down. It's all futile anyway. Time to just curl up in the fetal position and die. Thanks, Aiden. You are juuuuust great.    ::)
[/quote]

Man I just am calling on what I know. Do you really think you have a chance with Daingerfield?  ;D. Too athletic. I would love either one of us to beat them but you might as well say Jasper was going to beat Gilmer. Same scenerio. I dont live on false hope. I guess you do!!!!

Aiden... you may have a strong district... with newton and kirbyville.. how did those games go?? And I know EC got demolished by the same team. It should be a good game. EC has great coaches who seem to really be connecting with this group of players. I pick EC by 3 td's.. Wish I could be there. GO bucs

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Aiden1" post="709287" timestamp="1258335755"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=62368.msg709175#msg709175 date=1258330634]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62368.msg708759#msg708759 date=1258298788]
[/quote]

You are right Aiden. Why even play this game? Lets just cancel it, and both teams should just turn in their gear and shut it down. It's all futile anyway. Time to just curl up in the fetal position and die. Thanks, Aiden. You are juuuuust great.    ::)
[/quote]

Man I just am calling on what I know. [b]Do you really think you have a chance with Daingerfield?[/b]  ;D. Too athletic. I would love either one of us to beat them but you might as well say Jasper was going to beat Gilmer. Same scenerio. I dont live on false hope. I guess you do!!!!
[/quote]

Doesn't matter WHAT I think (or don't think) about Daingerfield. What I do KNOW is I believe in [i]competing[/i]. Both these team have EARNED their right to play in this game, and the victor should take pride in the win--REGARDLESS of whoever or whatever they face from that point on. You do a great disservice to the players who did earn their way here by saying their efforts "just don't matter". Like I said, [i]with your thinking, why even play the game[/i]? Can you answer that?    

Aiden you have no room to be talking about a week district, cuz if it werent for Newton or Kville yall wouldnt stand a chance against 23-2A.  Let's see yall have San Augustine (a Deweyville), Shelbyville (a Warren), Hemphill (a Kountze) and Woodville( has about the same record as Buna and Hardin). Also who cares, who yall used to eat for lunch, who hasnt beat the crap out of Buna or Kountze(thats a big name drop by u right there ::) ), heck yall only beat Warren by 2 td's this year. When's the last time yall played Buna??  And I really dont see how u think Woodville is gonna score 35 on us, when Newton scored 32.

EC VS                          Woodville VS
Kountze W 55-0              Kountze W 59-0
HJ        L  30-41            HJ        L  7-26
Warren  W  61-6            Warren  W 33-15
Newton  L    7-32            Newton  L 13-34

EC  153                        Woodville  112
Opponents 79                Opponents  75

Again I will have to go with EC Bucs!!!!!

[quote name="Bobby Light" post="709768" timestamp="1258392890"]
Aiden you have no room to be talking about a week district, cuz if it werent for Newton or Kville yall wouldnt stand a chance against 23-2A.  Let's see yall have San Augustine (a Deweyville), Shelbyville (a Warren), Hemphill (a Kountze) and Woodville( has about the same record as Buna and Hardin). Also who cares, who yall used to eat for lunch, who hasnt beat the crap out of Buna or Kountze(thats a big name drop by u right there ::) ), heck yall only beat Warren by 2 td's this year. When's the last time yall played Buna??   And I really dont see how u think Woodville is gonna score 35 on us, when Newton scored 32.
[/quote]

San Augustine. Rebuilding year always strong in past. Hemphill same thing. They both have more players that have went on to play in college and the NFL than in your district I know that for a fact, but we are talking about this year. I hope Woodville wins!!! Lets just leave it up to the guys to play the game!!!

[quote name="Aiden1" post="710187" timestamp="1258416823"]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=62368.msg709916#msg709916 date=1258400697]
i guess woodville is faster than ANAHUAC ?  NOT
[/quote]

So why do we have people going to state in track then?
[/quote]

Im guessing the same reason as Anahuac

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="710190" timestamp="1258416990"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62368.msg710187#msg710187 date=1258416823]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=62368.msg709916#msg709916 date=1258400697]
i guess woodville is faster than ANAHUAC ?  NOT
[/quote]

So why do we have people going to state in track then?
[/quote]

Im guessing the same reason as Anahuac
[/quote]

haha funny kids :) but i'm going with my neighbors on this one ... goodluck guys

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder