Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Prediction's

brianmcd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="708046" timestamp="1258238403"]
[quote author=wildcatalum88 link=topic=62367.msg708037#msg708037 date=1258238113]
sorry i meant NO INJURIES ....guess is should have reread it before i posted it....thanks for pointing it out
[/quote]

I figured that's what happened!  Good luck to your team!
[/quote] good luck to ya'll too...should be a great game

Guest rykerx144
yea because they havent played a great team yet this year!  ;)  you said you hope their speed can keep them in the game?  How would you compare Anahuac's speed to Newtons, Jaspers, WOS, or Silsbee?  Just curious?

Don't know how Anahuac's speed compares to those schools, they didn't play them. I do know they have good athletes at the skill positions as any 2A school in the area. They didn't lose to EC because they were to slow, they lost because EC controlled the ball on them. That said, I think the lack of depth and size at some positions could hurt them against K'ville.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="708762" timestamp="1258298986"]
yea because they havent played a great team yet this year!  ;)  you said you hope their speed can keep them in the game?  How would you compare Anahuac's speed to Newtons, Jaspers, WOS, or Silsbee?  Just curious?
[/quote] Not only the teams you named got speed, buy Kirbyville have alot of speed as well. Congrads Anahuac on a fine season, Kirbyville will dominate especially in the second half. Anafanatic said earlier in the season that Kirbyville wasn't as good as last year, can't wait to hear this story after all said and done. Kirbyville have alot of young talent coming up and as long as Coach Alvarez is there, Kirbyville will be a force to be reckoned with.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="708767" timestamp="1258300182"]
Don't know how Anahuac's speed compares to those schools, they didn't play them. I do know they have good athletes at the skill positions as any 2A school in the area. They didn't lose to EC because they were to slow, they lost because EC controlled the ball on them. That said, I think the lack of depth and size at some position could hurt them against K'ville.
[/quote] EC played defense which is something Kirbyville will be bringing. Corrigan came out with some nice plays to score 20 points on Kirbyville in the first quarter, but that ended in the second half. They scored one more time after Kirbyville brought the back ups in. Anahuac may have some athletes in key positions, but Kirbyville is salty all around. The Wildcats have been waiting on this especially after the noise talk this summer because Anahuac beat Kirbyville in 7 on 7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder