Jasper Looking For Inspiration vs. Gilmer

KFDM COOP

[quote name="GUNHO" post="704967" timestamp="1258042528"]
Inspiration?For Gilmer,yeah right.That's like saying they need to get inspired when they play wo-s. ;D
[/quote]
Good article!

No question Gilmer is tough and deserves their number one ranking.  A team in Jasper's position has a choice when facing a team like Gilmer.  They can run scared, roll over and play dead.  Or, they can ignore the propaganda and play their game.  I think most folks in SE Texas know what the Dogs will do.  They will play their game.  Talk about smashmouth football, I suspect we will see some Saturday.  That is not a prediction that Jasper will win, but a prediction that the other team will know they have been in a FOOTBALL game.

With a few breaks, Jasper very well may find a way to win this game.  Go Dogs.  We are behind you!!!!

[quote name="j_dog" post="705453" timestamp="1258076388"]
[quote author=GUNHO link=topic=62265.msg704967#msg704967 date=1258042528]
Inspiration?For Gilmer,yeah right.That's like saying they need to get inspired when they play wo-s. ;D
[/quote]
Good article!

No question Gilmer is tough and deserves their number one ranking.  A team in Jasper's position has a choice when facing a team like Gilmer.  They can run scared, roll over and play dead.  Or, they can ignore the propaganda and play their game.  I think most folks in SE Texas know what the Dogs will do.  They will play their game.  Talk about smashmouth football, I suspect we will see some Saturday.  That is not a prediction that Jasper will win, but a prediction that the other team will know they have been in a FOOTBALL game.

With a few breaks, Jasper very well may find a way to win this game.  Go Dogs.  We are behind you!!!!
[/quote]we have no doubt when it is over we will have played a very good team..........but this team(as freshmen) and coaches know what it is like to lose as big favorites in round 1.............we will be ready..............good luck to both.

[quote name="lostaussie" post="705545" timestamp="1258080331"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=62265.msg705453#msg705453 date=1258076388]
[/quote]
Good article!

[/quote]we have no doubt when it is over we will have played a very good team..........but this team(as freshmen) and coaches know what it is like to lose as big favorites in round 1.............we will be ready..............good luck to both.
[/quote]
hey aussie, gilmer has nothing on Jasper.  Jasper has lost their share of first round games!  ;)  and last round games too!  Good luck to your team also.

btw, I am delighted that Jasper has another shot at Gilmer.  Just wish it were at least in QF.  ;D

[quote name="j_dog" post="705453" timestamp="1258076388"]
[/quote]
Good article!

[/quote]

J_dog.This going to be another slobberknocker? ;D

[quote name="GUNHO" post="705843" timestamp="1258123718"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=62265.msg705453#msg705453 date=1258076388]
[/quote]
Good article!

[/quote]

J_dog.This going to be another slobberknocker? ;D
[/quote]
double slobberknocker!!!  some kids are going to be black and blue in places they forgot they had.  ;D  after all, this is for all the marbles.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476