PNG FAN SUPPORT

pngrick

PNG FANS yell Loudly on every play to show our support to our Team, even when the other team makes a big play. We do not sit on our hands after we have to punt we just yell louder for the defense. Our crowd kept our Team in the game even when Central was determined to stop us. Even if we would have lost, we would have given our Team a Loud standing ovation for their effort in a great game. To all the SE Texas Playoff Teams, Get your fans involved on every play, not only when they make a good play. These young men on every team feed off the crowd, and when things don't always go their way, hearing your fans screaming encouragement from the stands has got to make their team never give up.
SE Texas has 4 great teams going into the playoffs, so have your fans supporting them on every play and it will motivate them to play harder and never give up.Let's show the rest of Texas why SE Texas has the Best Fans!!!! Good luck to all Area teams in the playoffs!

Great post, the only time I wasn't yelling was when I was sending updates to my hubby. Then when I was receiving updates about the bulldogs.

I heard a person around me talking about an idea for a shirt she was going to make.....

If I Am To Loud

You Are To Old

I got a kick out of it.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="700949" timestamp="1257628267"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=62037.msg700882#msg700882 date=1257624781]
Anybody beside me have a sore throat this morning!!! man that was a game
[/quote]

No sore throat but my body is still not recuperated from the lack of sleep.  I can't wait until Friday to do it all again.  LOUD AND PROUD
[/quote]

you can say that again, too excited to sleep had to come home and watch tailgate party, im thinking about staying the night over there so i can get there early and stay late

[quote name="NewIndian" post="700969" timestamp="1257629645"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=62037.msg700949#msg700949 date=1257628267]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=62037.msg700882#msg700882 date=1257624781]
Anybody beside me have a sore throat this morning!!! man that was a game
[/quote]

No sore throat but my body is still not recuperated from the lack of sleep.  I can't wait until Friday to do it all again.  LOUD AND PROUD
[/quote]

you can say that again, too excited to sleep had to come home and watch tailgate party, im thinking about staying the night over there so i can get there early and stay late
[/quote]

We made it home around 11:45 then with all the excitement we got in bed around 2 and up at 7 to go watch a Pee Wee football game.  It doesn't get any better than that.  I can't wait until next week Friday at the NDNS and Saturday watch the Dogs.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="700874" timestamp="1257624325"]
Great post, the only time I wasn't yelling was when I was sending updates to my hubby. Then when I was receiving updates about the bulldogs.

I heard a person around me talking about an idea for a shirt she was going to make.....

If I Am To Loud

You Are To Old

I got a kick out of it.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

OK good idea for shirt but please use the correct form of "too".  Don't want anyone making fun of PNG!  jk.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476