Congrats Kirbyville

Hotrodg

Guest rykerx144
congrats to Newton on a awesome year and great game last night.  I think Kville was obviously the best team last year.  I think that this year that playing at home and taking advantage of a few mistakes by Newton they was able to come out with a win against a better Newton team.  Wish them both well in the playoffs and looking forward to supporting the Eagles in the Playoffs.  Nothing but prayers for Bennett and wishing him well!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="rykerx144" post="700656" timestamp="1257608816"]
congrats to Newton on a awesome year and great game last night.  I think Kville was obviously the best team last year.  I think that this year that playing at home and taking advantage of a few mistakes by Newton they was able to come out with a win against a better Newton team.  Wish them both well in the playoffs and looking forward to supporting the Eagles in the Playoffs.  Nothing but prayers for Bennett and wishing him well!
[/quote]

Well Said ryker,This Game Will Be Remembered For A Long Time To Come...Our Prayers And Best To Bennet And Good Luck To The Eagles In The Playoffs.....

[quote name="rykerx144" post="700656" timestamp="1257608816"]
[/quote]

Newton was better in the 1st half and Kirbyville was better in the 2nd half (though you could see Kirbyville's adjustments start to form in the 2nd qtr).  I don't think either team really has an edge on each other.  Very evenly matched teams.  Like you said though...adjustments we the key to the game.

Guest Arptiger
I would ls like to stop by and congratulate kirbyville on there district championship because that will be the only title they get come third round if they can make it we will end there playoffs it will be 3-A all over again thir round then goodbye.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="Arptiger" post="701786" timestamp="1257713486"]
I would ls like to stop by and congratulate kirbyville on there district championship because that will be the only title they get come third round if they can make it we will end there playoffs it will be 3-A all over again thir round then goodbye.
[/quote]
you mean after we beat yall we will tell yall goodbye no we will wish you a safe trip home then move ahead just like last year

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="wildcat2011" post="701799" timestamp="1257714580"]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=62033.msg701786#msg701786 date=1257713486]
[/quote]
you mean after we beat yall we will tell yall goodbye no we will wish you a safe trip home then move ahead just like last year
[/quote]
i dont recall yall telling us any of that all yall said was good game because yall knew all the extra wasnt necsessary because you knew that this year was going to be a beating and yall were nice so we wouldnt run up the score this year

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="Arptiger" post="701870" timestamp="1257722749"]
[quote author=wildcat2011 link=topic=62033.msg701799#msg701799 date=1257714580]
[/quote]
[/quote]
i dont recall yall telling us any of that all yall said was good game because yall knew all the extra wasnt necsessary because you knew that this year was going to be a beating and yall were nice so we wouldnt run up the score this year
[/quote]
i would really love to see that what makes yall so much better this year anyway

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="wildcat2011" post="701877" timestamp="1257723067"]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=62033.msg701870#msg701870 date=1257722749]
[quote author=wildcat2011 link=topic=62033.msg701799#msg701799 date=1257714580]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
i would really love to see that what makes yall so much better this year anyway
[/quote]nothing just seeing how much worse yall have gotten says alot

How do you figure we have gotten worst? The only reason you are 10-0 right now is because your pitiful excuse for a schedule! When you play a schedule like us...then we'll talk..and WHEN YOU CAN BEAT US...THEN WE'LL TALK...otherwise...I suggest you stop mouthing! Or JUST LIKE LAST YEAR...YOU WILL BE EATING A [size=16pt]TON[/size] OF CROW!!!

if  newton makes it to the third round and dangerfield is still in it , this is what we have to look forward too.  all of those dangerfield  clowns coming on here  agitating the heck out of people  just like this arp  guy is doing(i remember how they did last year)  . dangerfield has  been to the playoffs a lot and won several state championships, you would think they would  know how to act.  they are just plain old classless

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="NOTWENS" post="701949" timestamp="1257727666"]
he is on here with all this stuff , they must dont have nothing to keep them busy on smoaky.com
[/quote]
actually i must admit i like setxsports i might never get back on smoaky

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="Arptiger" post="702292" timestamp="1257742852"]
[quote author=NOTWENS link=topic=62033.msg701949#msg701949 date=1257727666]
he is on here with all this stuff , they must dont have nothing to keep them busy on smoaky.com
[/quote]
[/quote]
actually smoaky has a good topic going on right now you should go check it out

If you look at the numbers, nearly every team in AA on this site has between 2 and 10 posters. If you look at the people in the stands on Friday nights you see thousands. Percentage of posters is small and Arptiger's views are the same, small. This in no way reflects what the overall fan base at Arp thinks and acts like. For that matter Daingerfield, Newton, Kirbyville are all in the same boat. Some of us(and I include myself) are a little more vocal and at times overboard with post. It's a defense mechanism that relieves stress and at times is quite funny. Never does it remove food from my table.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="702354" timestamp="1257770899"]
If you look at the numbers, nearly every team in AA on this site has between 2 and 10 posters. If you look at the people in the stands on Friday nights you see thousands. Percentage of posters is small and Arptiger's views are the same, small. This in no way reflects what the overall fan base at Arp thinks and acts like. For that matter Daingerfield, Newton, Kirbyville are all in the same boat. Some of us(and I include myself) are a little more vocal and at times overboard with post. It's a defense mechanism that relieves stress and at times is quite funny. Never does it remove food from my table.
[/quote]

Great quote, ChampionEagles hit the nail on the head with this one.
Good game to both teams last Friday and good luck to the Eagles. I believe Newton will beat Daingerfield this year due to their QB being healthy and if Bennett takes a week off vs Buffalo he will be explosive in the playoffs. It's time for two State Champions to come out of this district.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="702354" timestamp="1257770899"]
[/quote]

I agree with you ChampionEagle, but I do remember many of the Dfield fans throwing basketballs on the field..now I dont know how many did it, but thats pretty darn classless if you ask me. Especially since Newton gave them the best game they had all year long. I hope Newton does make it to face them again..because your QB is awesome, and number 11 will kill 'em with his sick speed..lol

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="wildcat2011" post="702297" timestamp="1257743057"]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=62033.msg702292#msg702292 date=1257742852]
[quote author=NOTWENS link=topic=62033.msg701949#msg701949 date=1257727666]
[/quote]
[/quote]
actually smoaky has a good topic going on right now you should go check it out
[/quote]
nice try

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami