Edit* This should have been a reply! We Will Win

jmarc77657

First of all I have seen Lumberton play and 44 is far from being a star player. I talked to quite a few Broncos and I can not believe how fired up they are. They are extremely excited about playing this football game. I have not seen Dugat more ready to run in a long time. Should be a great game. I may have to miss my Crosby game to go and see this one. I have read that Lumberton is really good.

PS Just in case we meet in the playoffs Crosby has said nothing.

First off......piratefan don't have a sense of humor :shock: :shock: . Second off, piratefan don't have anything better to do than talk smack on a LUMBERTON thread. That is because he knows talking smack about Vidor/Nederland is very useless ( Can't wait till next week ). Third, I DON'T think I would post a comment that Lumberton could beat a NATION RANKED team like Southlake Carroll. Please, no one in this region, including the Houston area, could tie their shoe laces. I am glad to see that someone else is taking my job of SMACK TALK about the Lumberton Radiers and wasting valuable time trading barbs with piratefan.

I know when to stop competing with stupidity. :lol::lol:

First of all I have seen Lumberton play and 44 is far from being a star player. I talked to quite a few Broncos and I can not believe how fired up they are. They are extremely excited about playing this football game. I have not seen Dugat more ready to run in a long time. Should be a great game. I may have to miss my Crosby game to go and see this one. I have read that Lumberton is really good.

PS Just in case we meet in the playoffs Crosby has said nothing.

You Just Did! :?

i dont want to see another thread saying that we will win... lets just go out there and show everyone every week that we can win instead of running are mouths on this board...when you make a thread like this it just gives everyone else the chance to run their mouths about us.. all im asking is for it to stop Lets do are talkin with the scoreboard so then no body can talk trash goodluck to everyone

L-town stunner you dont even make it fun on here anymore.. :cry:

No one takes you serious ,your own town dont like you ,and you shown you no nothing about football..It is just to easy these days to make fun of you..Plus all the people private messaging me about you and your posts,I have made a few friends from L-town..

:wink:

I'm tired of hearing not everyone but quite a few people from Lumberton running there mouths! We should just go out there on the field and show it! This is a very tough district and I hope the raiders can do big things I believe in them. This is a very tough district so just take each game week by week! I'm also tired of people from other towns/schools poking fun! Before the season everyone took us lightly saying we would go 1-9 on the season and yet we are ALREADY 3-0 and they continue to talk trash. I hope we can win tonight and shut everyone up but it will be tough best of luck to everyone!

you know, I am actually going to admit my, incompetence her...I actually meant to post that first post on here as a responce to the poll "who will win..." I hit the new topic button rather than the reply button...It wasnt just your typical "We are better than everyone else"post. I realize its a building year, but man we have some momentum and it feels great.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83