22 2A VS 23 2A

Guest rykerx144

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="Anafanatic" post="703699" timestamp="1257892482"]
We will have our hands full assuming Kirbyville wins, I can only ask that my Panthers play the best that they can on that night and maybe we can pull out a victory.  Wildcats are good arptiger, I'm not taking them lightly for sure!
[/quote]
I think yall can take them but i would probably be preparing for Corrigan Camden instead of them mildcats

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="Arptiger" post="703842" timestamp="1257906800"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=61740.msg703699#msg703699 date=1257892482]
We will have our hands full assuming Kirbyville wins, I can only ask that my Panthers play the best that they can on that night and maybe we can pull out a victory.  Wildcats are good arptiger, I'm not taking them lightly for sure!
[/quote]
I think yall can take them but i would probably be preparing for Corrigan Camden instead of them mildcats
[/quote]
dont try to make friends with Anahuac now dont fall for this friendship anafantic

I a'nt much on respondin to any you pencilpushers but this ol boy called arptiger gotta be the dull crayon in the box. I bet that ol boy aint never even tuched a football way he is talkin. We belive you got somethin to say say it but golly gee ol boy you tryin peoples patience. I like to take you behind the ol woodshed and teach you some manners. What you gonna do if dem boys from Kirbyville whoop on you boys? You be hightalin it home and callin for momma. Just get out there and holler for dem boys and quit all this harrasin of dese folks. Sides, I ain't never herd of Arp nohow.

[quote name="FreshmanPhenom#17" post="703876" timestamp="1257908590"]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=61740.msg703842#msg703842 date=1257906800]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=61740.msg703699#msg703699 date=1257892482]
[/quote]
[/quote]
dont try to make friends with Anahuac now dont fall for this friendship anafantic
[/quote]

Don't worry, I know wassup!  Although...maybe we could play Arp this year?  ;D

[glow=red,2,300]I a'nt much on respondin to any you pencilpushers but this ol boy called arptiger gotta be the dull crayon in the box. I bet that ol boy aint never even tuched a football way he is talkin. We belive you got somethin to say say it but golly gee ol boy you tryin peoples patience. I like to take you behind the ol woodshed and teach you some manners. What you gonna do if dem boys from Kirbyville whoop on you boys? You be hightalin it home and callin for momma. Just get out there and holler for dem boys and quit all this harrasin of dese folks. Sides, I ain't never herd of Arp nohow.[/glow]

lol!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83