NEWTON AND K-VILLE PREDICTIONS

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="CLASS of 2011" post="692087" timestamp="1256966784"]
i think that k-ville offense will run all over newtons d-fense if shelbyville busted off one. So i am sayin k-ville by 14
[/quote]

I Don't Know If K-ville Offense Will Run All Over Newton Or Not..Did Newton Have The 1st Stringers Playing Or Reserves In When Shelbyville Scored.? I Do Believe Newton Has Not faced A Defense Like They Are Fixing To Face..Kirbyville Has Also Made Some Offensive Changes That I Believe Will Work For Them..I Could Be Wrong On My Stats,But Hasn't Kirbyville Gone [b]16 [/b] Quarters Un-Scored On...I Know They Haven't Been Scored On In District Play Yet..If They Cut Down On The Penalties,Hold On To The Ball ,Which They Did Last Night,IMO NEWTON Will Have To Play Their Best Game Of The Season To Leave Kirbyville With The District Crown..

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
I will say it is going to be a high scoring game neither team will stop the others offense.
Kirbyville-43 in the final seconds
Newton-42

Man, I don't know about this one...I'm pullin for my Alma Mater (Newton), but its gonna be a hard fought, tough game.  Is the game being played at Newton or at Kirbyville?  Hope the Eagles come away with the "W".  But, either of these teams will have to EARN this win.

If Newton comes out and plays error free football, Newton takes it in a close one. If Newton makes a couple of mistake and K-ville also makes a couple of mistakes, I'll take Newton by 1. If Newton has several turn overs and K-ville plays error free as they did last year, Kirbyville should win in a close one. It is for bragging rights and I hope no one gets injured.
We had a great fan and I'm proud to say a great friend go home to meet our Lord and Savior yesterday. Everyone around this area knew him, Cowbow Burnett, great Eagle fan, great man, he will be missed.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="jimmyw" post="693474" timestamp="1257093348"]
If Newton comes out and plays error free football, Newton takes it in a close one. If Newton makes a couple of mistake and K-ville also makes a couple of mistakes, I'll take Newton by 1. If Newton has several turn overs and K-ville plays error free as they did last year, Kirbyville should win in a close one. It is for bragging rights and I hope no one gets injured.
We had a great fan and I'm proud to say a great friend go home to meet our Lord and Savior yesterday. Everyone around this area knew him, Cowbow Burnett, great Eagle fan, great man, he will be missed.
[/quote]

Sorry to Hear About Cowboy...I Knew Him Well..Spent Lots Of Time Talking To Him At The Auction Barn In Kirbyville,His Family Will Be In Our Prayers..

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="693496" timestamp="1257094784"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=61614.msg692547#msg692547 date=1257014172]
Newton by 21
[/quote]

JJspeed8, go worry about Arp. Arp need to play caliber teams like this. You gonna be shell shocked if Kirbyville plays Arp again. Yall are playing teams that Kirbyville would murder.
[/quote]

Arp would beat you boys by 30+ and no yall won't beat Newton. Newton rolls over you pcats with ease I say.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="jjspeed8" post="693628" timestamp="1257104586"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=61614.msg693496#msg693496 date=1257094784]
Newton by 21
[/quote]

JJspeed8, go worry about Arp. Arp need to play caliber teams like this. You gonna be shell shocked if Kirbyville plays Arp again. Yall are playing teams that Kirbyville would murder.
[/quote]

Arp would beat you boys by 30+ and no yall won't beat Newton. Newton rolls over you pcats with ease I say.
[/quote]

Your post have no merit since everyone knows that you are not a Newton fan, your just a Kirbyville hater.  I would feel the same way if I got sent home early last year as you did by Kirbyville and knew you had to possibly face them again this year!  Besides everyone from this area knows that actual Newton Fans have a little more repect and class than you do.  Talk now, cry later!  we understand!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="rykerx144" post="693833" timestamp="1257120592"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=61614.msg693628#msg693628 date=1257104586]
Newton by 21
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your post have no merit since everyone knows that you are not a Newton fan, your just a Kirbyville hater.  I would feel the same way if I got sent home early last year as you did by Kirbyville and knew you had to possibly face them again this year!  Besides everyone from this area knows that actual Newton Fans have a little more repect and class than you do.  Talk now, cry later!  we understand!
[/quote]

SIC'em RYKERX.... ;D

This should be a great game... two teams that will both have a shot at a state title D1 and D2.  Newton's offense is scary good, but Kirbyville will be the best defense they have seen.  I think it will be a very good warm up game for the playoffs.  I hope it is injury free and both teams go on to represent southeast texas well.  Im not going to predict the winner because I think both teams have been equal thus far.  I just know a great team will win and a great team will lose friday night.  Hopefully none of the guys lose any confidence if they are on the losing team.

Newton by 21
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You must be crazy!! I seen Arp play this year and I must say Kirbyville has more athletes and a overall better team. #7 Cooper is yall standout player, but we have 3 or 4 backs that can run. I guarantee if Kirbyville and Arp play again, it will be the same results except worse. I suggest you go back to smoaky.com buddy.

[quote name="Headliner1" post="694173" timestamp="1257136230"]
This should be a great game... two teams that will both have a shot at a state title D1 and D2.  Newton's offense is scary good, but Kirbyville will be the best defense they have seen.  I think it will be a very good warm up game for the playoffs.  I hope it is injury free and both teams go on to represent southeast texas well.  Im not going to predict the winner because I think both teams have been equal thus far.  I just know a great team will win and a great team will lose friday night.  Hopefully none of the guys lose any confidence if they are on the losing team.
[/quote]Wow what a great post headliner1. I could not have put it better. I will have to pull for my cats

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
Newton by 21
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
the only reason the game was that close last year was because of some questionable calls i hope yall have a better team this year for the sake of the arp tigers

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="694299" timestamp="1257172664"]
This is going to be an epic clash of titans. There is expected to be gore scattered as far as the eye can see.

[img]http://www.wildlifeextra.com/images/scottish-wildcat.JPG[/img] VS. [img]http://www.treehugger.com/bald-eagle-beheaded-repository.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Burgundy this Is Not Top Notch Comedy..However I'm Giving This One A small Chuckle.. :D

Guest EagleFan01
This is going to be another great game like last season. My prediction is whoever turn the ball over less and makes the least amount of stupid penalties like offsides and false starts things like that also the personal fouls for unsportman like conduct. I will say this Newton has a really good offense this year, the running game is top notch as always, I would have liked to of seen them throw the ball a little more the past few weeks but Newton can sling it with there qb and some very good and young recievers. Kville defense is solid this season and very stout in the middle of the d-line. Ford from Kville is just a beast out there but newton has a back in bennett who can hold his on out there with the best of them. This will be a great game I believe.

Newton-43
Kirbyville-36

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83