Cleveland vs. Coldspring/Cleveland wins 14-12/Comments

[quote name="PRECINCT XX" post="693119" timestamp="1257045525"]
[quote author=PrimeTime link=topic=61574.msg692149#msg692149 date=1256970382]
Just winning is good for some, but some like to learn from thier mistakes even though a win was the outcome. All I was saying is let's learn from that close situation and build on it. You should punt on the 36 going out on 4th and 4..... Right??? Give Coldsprings worse field position and make them go further instead of letting them almost tie up the game. Good game both teams. Coldsprings had it's chances. Cleveland came out victorious. Roll Tribe!!!   
[/quote]

i been watchin' dis site for a minute, but i nvr say anything. after watching last nights game i cant stay quiet any more. it looked like the coach was picking plays outa hat, no rhyme or reason. wen you run in the middle and slip in the mud for the 10th time you would think to try something else. tha QB was 2-3 passing with almost 100 yrds why not throw more. i counted at least 5 punts by the indians. its not a crime to throw on 1st or 2nd down. my team got very lucky last night. im afraid come playoffs it gonna be the same sad song as last year.

stop the run,da indians done.

[/quote]You don't even make enough sense to be considered an armchair quarterback.

A true battle took place in Coldspring on Friday night. Both teams giving their all and not wanting to be the loser. Someone always has to lose and it was Coldspring on this night. I always give credit where credit is due and some is due to the Trojans. I am Indian thru and thru, but the Trojans are a good football team for sure. It sounds odd saying this but they are a better team with the absence of Scott who graduated last year. They used their skill players much better than last year and played very good in the trenches. Cleveland is the better team but the margin is much smaller than I thought it would be. The Tribe is destine for great things this year I believe, but after seeing the Trojans in action, WOS might want to get ready for one and done this year in the playoffs.

[quote name="Logosadore" post="692362" timestamp="1257002877"]

One man doesnt make a team but the Trojans losing their starting nose guard to a season ending practice injury definatly hurt.  Pitting him against a 350 lb lineman just for drills was a tactical error.  Every injury he sustained (both ankles, wrist and broken collar bone) was in practice.  He had a habit of shaking loose fumbles and snagging down open field runners headed for the goal line during the game.  The Trojans really pulled it together and closed the gap his injury left.  Hats off to the team. 

Stephen

[/quote]
Dude, lineman go against lineman in practice.  Probably b/c that's how it works in the game.  maybe you should stick to criticizing the Coldspring cheerleaders. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed