Division 1 District 11-2a (UIL draft Football realinment)2010

Guest Jmeek

UIL Web page has all the Division 1 and 2 District Realignment's IT is just a preview right now it is going on last years enrollment, so this thing could go a different way. Newton only turned in [b]307[/b] for 2010-2011 enrollment that want change this lineup, but it will make them almost smallest team in this district. Anyways what is your opinion on this district alignment, if they do go through with it for the 2010-2011 season?                      
[center][b]Division 1
District 11 [/b]
[glow=purple,2,300]
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][u]Anahuac
Buna
Hardin
Kirbyville
Kountze
Newton
East chambers[/glow][/center][/u]

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="690656" timestamp="1256927958"]
UIL Web page has all the Division 1 and 2 District Realignment's IT is just a preview right now it is going on last years enrollment, so this thing could go a different way. Newton only turned in [b]307[/b] for 2010-2011 enrollment that want change this lineup, but it will make them almost smallest team in this district. Anyways what is your opinion on this district alignment, if they do go through with it for the 2010-2011 season?                      
[center][b]Division 1
District 11 [/b]
[glow=purple,2,300]
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][u]Anahuac
Buna
Hardin
Kirbyville
Kountze
Newton
East chambers[/glow][/center][/u]
[/quote]

Woodville and Warren will both be larger than Newton, so Newton may go north or may be a small school district.

This seems okay with me...however, going westward (ie: Hitchcock, Halletsville, Rice Cons., etc) would be sort of nice ya know - chance to play different schools, change the scenery. 

Especially since we are the red-headed stepchild of the golden triangle!  In this format, maybe the playoff games will be closer drives than district and non-district games!  ;)

[quote name="Hornet-Blue-" post="690737" timestamp="1256930952"]
I love it for us. Higher expectation and good competition would make us better.  8)
[/quote]

I can't help it, but when I see such a lame post I feel compelled to comment.

"Higher expectation (sic) and good competition would make us better". The implication is you don't have 'good' enough competition in the district you are in now. After the Buna beat down, Hardin will not even make the playoffs. How much more 'good' competition do y'all need?

As for expections, I don't think there is a problem there.

Expectations - high
Results - low

Guest ECBucFan
No offense to Hornet Blue, but I definitely have to agree with uknowit2. How can Hardin wish for higher competition when
Anahuac & EC blew them out, and now their playoff hopes hang by a thread in Bunas home stadium? Remember Hardin the "7 on 7 World Champions" was just supposed to rip up our district.  ::) 

Gotta agree with ECBucFan, taking nothing away from Hardin boys, they played their best game against us last night, but does anybody really want to be in a district where there are 5 legit teams out of the 6?  Not me...although playing better comp does make you better, to an extent, but it really hurts your playoff chances.  I am really hoping that alignment does not take place.   

Guest baseball25
Hardin went through alot of tragedy this yr and injuries and have over come alot, I thought they had a good season with all the stuff they had to go through.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed