State?

ST413

What area teams, if any, do you feel have a good chance to win state this year?  I would feel that Kountze has the best shot.  I believe the Tigers definately have the size to compete with anyone just not sure yet about having enough of an outside game.  Too many good AAA teams in our region to survive without both I am afraid.

[quote name="ST413" post="687237" timestamp="1256606050"]
Ican't argue with that. Not sure what anyone else has in the state but this 3a region is gonna be tough but looking at the Tiger's size this year they shouldn't have any trouble matching up with any 3a team sizewise.
[/quote]If they can get their guard play to match their size they will be very good....

Cleveland has a very very good basketball team they have 4 juniors that are outstanding and if they had the other one that moved away i would have picked them to win it this year. They will go pretty far this year but i think next year they will make it to state.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="688856" timestamp="1256763260"]
Way to early,to talk about state. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Yes  too early just wanting to know who was felt to have a team capable of winning state based on returnees,  size,  experience not how the teams will play.  I realise that until the season is underway no one knows what team will perform to their expectations and what teams will perform way above theirs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83