HJ or Kountze

OK since my other topic Ozen Vs. Lincoln wasn't as  much of a discussion as i hoped it would be it got me thinking, so lets see what you guys have to say about this one. HJ and Kountze in my openion have the two best programs year after year as far as small schools are concerned which team do you think year in and year out have the better players,teams,and coaching

Coaching is tough because Sutherland was at both and won titles with both!!!!!  Joubert is a great coach as well and has won a title.  Since Joubert and I are friends and graduated together and Sutherland was my Algebra teacher in high school I will give it a draw!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Team wise you have you have to give the edge to HJ because they have had their way with Kountze over the last few years.  The edge is there but not by much!!!

Player wise I will say that these two have produced some of the best high school players in SE Texas over the last decade!!!!!  Kountze has had the Hancocks, Peters, Hall, Busby, Brey and others that I am sure that I am leaving off.  HJ has had Tyler, Donahoe, Benard, the Burrells, The Williams, Turner and others that I am sure that I a leaving off as well!!!!  I will give this a draw as well!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="686314" timestamp="1256529439"]
Coaching is tough because Sutherland was at both and won titles with both!!!!!  Joubert is a great coach as well and has won a title.  [b]Since Joubert and I are friends and graduated together and Sutherland was my Algebra teacher in high school I will give it a draw!!!!![/b] ;D ;D ;D

Team wise you have you have to give the edge to HJ because they have had their way with Kountze over the last few years.  The edge is there but not by much!!!

Player wise I will say that these two have produced some of the best high school players in SE Texas over the last decade!!!!!  Kountze has had the Hancocks, Peters, Hall, Busby, Brey and others that I am sure that I am leaving off.  HJ has had Tyler, Donahoe, Benard, the Burrells, The Williams, Turner and others that I am sure that I a leaving off as well!!!!  I will give this a draw as well!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

As a tiebreaker, if Sutherland was a good Algebra teacher perhaps you could state the Pythagorian Theorem (sp  ? ). And no cheating. Other wise Joubert and him will remained tied.  ;D

[quote name="PVT Ryan" post="686940" timestamp="1256591743"]
My vote is directly related to which team Todd Sutherland is coaching.  So, HJ it is.  He wins wherever he goes. 
[/quote]I heard that Sutherland once set an ant hill on fire with a magnifying glass...it was dark.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="D WADE" post="699052" timestamp="1257537553"]
idk who over the years has sent more kids to the next level but it seems like here recently it has been kountze
[/quote]Do Kountze kids play football? :D  Totally opposite than Hamshire Fannett. All the kids out there play football

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stevenash
[quote name="HJfan2" post="698714" timestamp="1257517016"]
hj will take this one. and I thought it was @ HJ?
[/quote]

The game is at Kountze.  AFter watching the scrimmage, I think you can flip a coin.

[quote name="stevenash" post="708879" timestamp="1258310675"]
[quote author=HJfan2 link=topic=61348.msg698714#msg698714 date=1257517016]
hj will take this one. and I thought it was @ HJ?
[/quote]

The game is at Kountze.  AFter watching the scrimmage, I think you can flip a coin.
[/quote]

You gotta think right before there Scrimmage they played two 12 min quarters against Dayton and won by like 30, so When the Lions a fresh next friday they will win by at least 10.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01