Wildcatters Single Game Tickets Go on Sale September 25

hockeyfan

We were in 122 for the first season, and most of the second.

Who do you think came up with the slogan "Rowdy 122"?

Moi. :wink:

But it's really nice to see the things going on in the penalty box.

Like the time that Mark Giannetti and a friend that was playing for the opposing team both had penalties at the same time, and he asked the other player to go out for drinks after the game.

It was hilarious to see them shout questions across the penalty boxes. :lol:

But then you have the guys that aren't as "friendly", and they throw stuff at each other. :shock: :P

Ok guys I am wanting to give this another try. I have been to a few games and it is ok but I just don't know enough to really get into the game. I hope someone can show me the ropes.

If you can make it to any of the sessions during training camp next week, some of us could try and get you "jump started"!

Evidently, you did not attend with the correct "mojo"! haha... You need to be amidst some REAL fans for the total effect!! Not saying anything bad--just the opposite.

Come on down, any of us on here will be happy to corrupt...uh...I mean convince you!!!! :lol: Bring all your friends too!!!

It doesn't matter if we're Fans, Boosters, or just plain ol' Fanatics...we're ALL crazy about hockey!!! :!:

Come on down' date=' any of us on here will be happy to corrupt...uh...I mean convince you!!!! :lol: Bring all your friends too!!!

[/quote']

YES!

Add another one to the collection....Muahahahaha..... :twisted:

I'm wearing a Wildcatters shirt today....

And I've been talking about hockey even more than normal this week.....

I don't have a problem..... :? 8)

You said it! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124