Beaumont Enterprise????

I have one question for the Beaumont Enterprise... Why is it that the Orangeleader has not once mentioned WOS incident in the Paper and they represent the CITY of Orange, but the BEAUMONT ENTERPRISE has been POSTERIZING it all over the newspaper and internet as if it has something to do with BEAUMONT? This really pisses me off b/c its as if the ENTERPRISE is all about smearing kids around just like the INCIDENT with a High Profile High School Football player last year... I have really lost a lot of respect for the ENTERPRISE I always knew they couldnt write but now I know they have no class either... KUDOS to the Orangeleader for having CLASS! Its as if the Enterprise cant find enough Pro Athletes to go after... >:( >:(

I have one question for the Beaumont Enterprise... Why is it that the Orangeleader has not once mentioned WOS incident in the Paper and they represent the CITY of Orange, but the BEAUMONT ENTERPRISE has been POSTERIZING it all over the newspaper and internet as if it has something to do with BEAUMONT? This really pisses me off b/c its as if the ENTERPRISE is all about smearing kids around just like the INCIDENT with a High Profile High School Football player last year... I have really lost a lot of respect for the ENTERPRISE I always knew they couldnt write but now I know they have no class either... KUDOS to the Orangeleader for having CLASS! Its as if the Enterprise cant find enough Pro Athletes to go after... >:( >:(

So you are suggesting that the Enterprise should only cover something inside of Beaumont?

Your correct!! The School and the parents asked for names NOT to be released.

I dont understand all the anger towards people reporting a story. If you're a high profile athlete and you get suspended it'll get out and will be reported. Id have no issues with anyone on this site, the PA News, BMT Ent, or Orange Leader reporting if a high profile player from PNG was suspended from the team. Like it or not its newsworthy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder