Barbers Hill studs next season

Lil boy

Guest Ranger83

According to Aristotle, the Spartan military culture was actually short-sighted and ineffective. He observed:

It is the standards of civilized men not of beasts that must be kept in mind, for it is good men not beasts who are capable of real courage. Those like the Spartans who concentrate on the one and ignore the other in their education turn men into machines and in devoting themselves to one single aspect of city's life, end up making them inferior even in that.

Even mothers enforced the militaristic lifestyle that Spartan men endured. There is a legend of a Spartan warrior who ran away from battle back to his mother. Although he expected protection from his mother, she acted quite the opposite. Instead of shielding her son from the shame of the state, she and some of her friends chased him around the streets, and beat him with sticks. Afterwards, he was forced to run up and down the hills of Sparta yelling his cowardliness and inferiority.

(You boy's be careful riding that short bus home today.)

Aristotle also thought the moon was made of green cheese...their military culture may not have provided them with a complete and full life but it did make them the greatest fighting force of their time.  Plus, Socrates was a better philosopher anyway!! 

The Spartan armies also like other men.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Im going to go ahead and say the guy that posted this is very sorry, you wanna know why?

Because he had no idea how big that FRESHMEN team from Dayton is haha its pretty cute that we have a wide receiver that is 6 two and bout the same size, a running back that runs a 4.7, another running back that runs a 4.7, and a quarterback that probably runs a 4.9 ya those r pretty resonable numbers o i havent even mentioned the offensive and defensive linemen yet have well goin from right to left on the o-line

Right Tackle/Noseguard- 6' 2" 255

Right Guard/Defensive Tackle- 5' 8" 175

Center/Inside Linebacker- 5' 7" 160

Left Guard/Defensive Tackle- 6' 2" 200

Left Tackle- 5' 10' 220

And our other Defensive Tackle is 5' 6" 150 and he is also one of our running backs

So yall have a lil bit of speed and strength on yalls SOPHMORE team and we have the same strength and speed on our FRESHMEN team. Yall jus need to stop tryin to act all hard bc yall play d 3 schools and get beat by them also i bet if yall rolled up into Bronco Stadium and wanted a game we would put the hammer down

theses kids might ride the short bus they know there football and have plenty of football knowledge they can read defenses like NFL players there is no way BH dont go all the way next year with all the playmakers there going to have

Being from the Hill, I wish all of this were true, but I just don't see it.  If those kids were that good, we'd put them on the varsity right now even if we had to forfit all of our soph games.  BH is so beat up right now, Price would use anyone he could to get the job done.  To predict State a year in advance is a little silly. 

theses kids might ride the short bus they know there football and have plenty of football knowledge they can read defenses like NFL players there is no way BH dont go all the way next year with all the playmakers there going to have

Being from the Hill, I wish all of this were true, but I just don't see it.  If those kids were that good, we'd put them on the varsity right now even if we had to forfit all of our soph games.  BH is so beat up right now, Price would use anyone he could to get the job done.  To predict State a year in advance is a little silly. 

Did I say a little silly...I meant down right stupid!!!  Who ever is writing this stuff can't be from the Hill.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83