Star players in 23-2a?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Veronica Corningstone
[quote name="HuggyBear10" post="688669" timestamp="1256750607"]
Justin Hallmark will be a beast this year!  He showed so much talent last year and he will only improve this year.
[/quote]I  agree with you here huggybear! Justin Hallmark is a beast! no other catcher in the district compares to him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name="im on fire" post="757473" timestamp="1265742502"]
has kountze had a steady basbeall coach?  i remember a couple of years ago kountze had 4 different coaches for 4 different seasons.
[/quote]

Clint Williams has been the head for about 5 or 6 years now I think

I recall...i may be wrong...ktz had david pitts as a baseball coach, my freshman year, probably the best baseball coach ktz has had.  from there they went to brad mac who was also a pretty good coach.  then coach dean who came from westbrook couldnt coach basbeall if his life depended on it, if you didnt play football then he disgraced you.  im assuming thats when williams took it over when he left.  i followed for a while made a playoff game in 04?

ktz has had pretty good squads in the past years, just the coaching was subpar.

there has been some great talent come through there on the baseball field.

[quote name="utfan06" post="757358" timestamp="1265727812"]
Kountze will be where they need to be by the time district starts... Make sure Buna is where they need to be for playoffs so they arent one and done ;)
[/quote]
Well Kountze might wanna start winning first and actually make it to the playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami