Lets Go Woodville

Aiden1

[quote name="Aiden1" post="698446" timestamp="1257476620"]
Your girls better be ready to run and play clean this year! You have to make it to us first or vise versa. Our #5 ranking is not a fluke  :o and I know you know that. You will have to play perfect to beat us!!
[/quote]

Man your cocky somtimes

[quote name="Aiden1" post="698446" timestamp="1257476620"]
Your girls better be ready to run and play clean this year! You have to make it to us first or vise versa. Our #5 ranking is not a fluke  :o and I know you know that. You will have to play perfect to beat us!!
[/quote]

Play clean? I never knew they played dirty. Don't worry they know that your ranking isn't a fluke it was last years mistake on their part, but this
year is a different story. You're coming up against a team who is ready for yall.

• 2 months later...
I think Woodville picks up the ticket to Austin again this year.EC is good but they haven't improved much over last year.Woodville still will have problems winning it all because they depend on their defense to score and the clubs in the final 4 won't turn it over much.For the Lady Eagles to win it all they will have to develope a go to type scorer on the offensive end but that's all they have been missing the last couple of years.Good luck to both EC and Woodville when the playoffs start.

EC hasn't improved much from last year? I completely disagree with that comment. EC has for sure improved and I think has  good chance in beating Woodville or who ever they play. They are a hard pressing team that's probably faster than most teams out there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder