**POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE**

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Moody is gone all the talent that wasnt playing Football has joined all the talent that was left on the field.... DO not over look LC-M.... they will be spoilers to someone this year and maybe in the hunt next year... ....

LCM JV over Livingston 20-8 Final

Just got back from the Vidor PNG JV game.  Wow, What a game.  PNG had the chance to kneel on the ball and win  but decided to get another score and did.  Kicked it to Vidor and Vidor returned the kick for a td.  Then, instead of kneeling this time they decided to try and score again and the Vidor coaches had there team let them score with out any resistance which made the 50-43 after the missed extra point.  (That move by the Vidor coaches at that point was brilliant, it gave us a chance to win with a score and a two point conversion)  But we couldn't punch the ball in after that.  Great Game.  This was for the JV title.  No other programs out there can touch these two.  Fantastic Football game.  Good job PNG.  This rivalry will be going on for a couple of years because most of both JV's area Sophomores.  Best entertainment for 5 bucks you can have.  Great job kids. and thumbs up for that call at the end Coaches.  You had us fooled.   ;D ;D ;D ;D WHAT A GAME

Anahuac Fresh 32

Evadale JV 8

The Freshmen Panthers were an impressive team. Good number of players, plenty of speed and toughness too. The JV Rebels were unbeaten heading into the game tonight and they had their hands full from start to finish.

To all of you who have Anahuac in your district all I can say is you better strap it on because this bunch looks like they will be bringing it for the next three years! 

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

Since Burkeville does not have a JV squad, I decided to post the results from the JH game last night:

Chester    0

Burkeville  28      Congrats to the young Stangs!

great game between vidor and png jvs. the refs were pretty bad, but they usually are at the freshman and jv games. a lot of calls missed and some odd ones called. i don't think it affected the outcome though. i noticed a couple kids missing...maybe they were moved up? hopefully not grades. it was a super entertaining game. the fg holder for vidor got speared pretty good a couple of times...hope he is ok. 6 o'clock at the jr high was interesting. they had these 2 games, 4 jr high volleyball games, after school programs letting out, and jr high fb practice going on all at the same time. i saw a cop giving out quite a few tickets. hopefully nobody on here got one.

I read PNG JV was missing several players.

All i'm gonna say is idk if PNG was missing players or not but vidor was 3 offensive starters and 4 defensive starters. Plus i agree there were some questionable calls there but i'm not making any excuses for either team. it was a great game. both teams played hard and it brought together two of the lets say "football crazy" towns and the best two JV footballs teams in 20-4A. Its not always the best team that wins but the team that plays the best. GO PIRATES!!!!! :D

I read PNG JV was missing several players.

All i'm gonna say is idk if PNG was missing players or not but vidor was 3 offensive starters and 4 defensive starters. Plus i agree there were some questionable calls there but i'm not making any excuses for either team. it was a great game. both teams played hard and it brought together two of the lets say "football crazy" towns and the best two JV footballs teams in 20-4A. Its not always the best team that wins but the team that plays the best. GO PIRATES!!!!! :D

::) Usually the best team plays the best!

great game between vidor and png jvs. the refs were pretty bad, but they usually are at the freshman and jv games. a lot of calls missed and some odd ones called. i don't think it affected the outcome though. i noticed a couple kids missing...maybe they were moved up? hopefully not grades. it was a super entertaining game. the fg holder for vidor got speared pretty good a couple of times...hope he is ok. 6 o'clock at the jr high was interesting. they had these 2 games, 4 jr high volleyball games, after school programs letting out, and jr high fb practice going on all at the same time. i saw a cop giving out quite a few tickets. hopefully nobody on here got one.

He was the QB and Freesafety also.  I think he still has all his teeth but he got two nasty Helmet to Helmet hits on those extra points.  Hes a tuff kid and never came out.  But WHAT A GAME

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83