MOST OVER RATED 2A TEAM..

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

i have been waiting for someone to start this poll Kirbyville will get most of the votes but this one goes to the hardin hornets and anahuac panthers

Guest rykerx144

People Are Gonna Be More Afraid Of This Thread..Than A Possum Is Of An AXE Handle... :D

they why would you start this?  Im starting to wonder if your a wildcat fan?

Guest rykerx144

I Bet We (kville) Get Some Votes On This One.... :o

Here, I will give you one vote from a Newton Eagle fan.

and we will take that vote and gladly return that vote with intrest in week 10!!!  Watch what ya say about them Wildcats that could come back and haunt you in a few weeks!

Guest ~old_wildcat~

When I Started This Thread It Was To Feel Out How People Really Felt About The Wildcats, Compared To Last Years Team....Make No Mistake About It  I'm Wildcat Born,Wildcat Bred, And When I Die ..I'm Wildcat Dead...IMO Of Kirbyville (and i'm entitled to one) They Do Not Have The Passing Attack They Had Last Year, They've Had Ball Control Problems,And Bone_headed Penalties..Their Defense Is Strong & Fast..And I'll Stack Their Running Backs With Anyone In The District And A Little Beyond...We Have A First Year Quarter Back,Who Will Be Much Better Next Year Believe Me...IMO Watch Out Next Year...And Don't Let Your Guard Down This Year..I Don't Believe In Making Excuses, If You lose You Lose..Don't Make Excuses Make Changes....

I am a Newton fan but I can tell you, watch what you say bragging or down grading any team or person. I personally think K-ville

is UNDER-rated because of loses to quality teams . We didn't play WO-S or Jasper, If we would have,we might be 4-2. No,K-ville

is  not over-rated. I just hope they are not a sleeping giant waiting for newton and the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder