PAM Fan disappointed me

sfa87

Hey Folks we were in one of tha best games since this school merged and it was like being at a funeral, our fans really pissed me off u are bout to upset one of the best teams in tha state and fans were sitting around like a funeral, but watch tommorow, folks out of no where will b here to watch us tommorow, i luv the PNG and Katy fans if it were crunch time they would b in a frenzy, LET GO TITANS FANS LETS GET IT IN GEAR AND START BEING LOUD 4 OUR ITS GETTING CLOSE @ PLAYOFF TIME NO TIME TO SLACK OFF NOW WE HAVE MOMENTUM AND A COLLISION COURSE WITH THA BROOK, they will b ready, peace

I jus hope that all those freaking fair weather fans don't come sit their tushes in my season ticketarea like they did when NO SHO came to TITAN-TOWN last week. To all you fair weather folks don't sit by me and "Da Rowdy Red" unless you plan on making some noise!!! >:(

hey 85 that defense was off tha chain bro and yes i am having a change of tune our offense just needs 2 get it in gear and then we can make a run, 85 i know u hate tha spread o but its tha change of tha times lets 69 loaded option go bro its ok. :D

Goat u are crazy :D, but i luv piising them cry baby north shore fans off this made my year cause my coworker is a big north shore fan and he was hurrahn ne to death in front of our co workers bout coming to pa but know hes doesnt wanna come back but he has to cause hes djn tha 70s party for me in jan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami