E C Bucs Volleyball

BBBFAN

Let me start off by saying that the girls for both teams absolutely played their hearts out.....

Next is the officiating, by far the worst officiated game that i have ever seen...the two officials that were out there had no business calling a junior high game much less a high school varsity game...I will be calling the TASO in the morning

I agree ,probably the worst officiated game I have ever seen.I was amazed on the calls made.Both teams did play there tails off, and  wish games officiated so terrible should be up to review by UIL or Taso for liability of compensation.I do appreciate there time and for the most always fair but this was terrible congrats to Buna players and good luck rest of year. 

I have seen EC play twice this year and I was shocked at the disparity of both games.  The first time I saw them, they played awesome and with a lot of heart & hustle.  The second time, there was no evidence of the same team that I saw the first time even though it was the same players.  I was scratching my head over the difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476