Cleveland vs Shepherd

Good luck to my boys in Cleveland, eventhough you aren't going to need it.  Remember how Bob treated yall at the District track meet last year!!! OOOOOOOOOO

I believe 2MADRE is referring to the incident at the District Track meet when the little Asian coach from Cleveland and coach Bob Jones had a "small" confrontation in the south end zone. 

dang i missed it? i was probably sleepin on the bus when it happened  >:(

It's hard to feel inspired for trash talk when you feel like you have already watched the game and know the outcome. How can Shepherd make a game of this and possibly win, well, they can't. The "Tribe Tractor Trailer" is running down hill now and that is bad news for all in it's way. Shepherd simply can't stop this offense and Coach Jones might want to keep his boy in a bubble against this Indian defense. One false move and their whole season could go down the drain. My suggestion to the Pirate's staff is to start watching film on Huffman because your season hangs in the balance on that night. This game will be very similar to the Coldspring game with Cleveland's defense being alittle more stingy. Long way of saying "Cleveland in a rout!"ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

Guest PrimeTime

i dont recall there being an asian coach on that staff.... Please elaborate on this subject so that we have a little background. I want to know the real reason why this is a "grudge" match. I agree with Indian15/16. ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder