Anahuac vs. East Chambers Prediction's ?

brianmcd

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones has improved a heck of a lot in one year.. He still has another year to continue to improve.. Going to be a great team at EC next year.. I have watched the Bucs twice this season and they looked a lot better the second time I saw them.. Go Bucs! Please beat the Panthers

Jones has improved a heck of a lot in one year.. He still has another year to continue to improve.. Going to be a great team at EC next year.. I have watched the Bucs twice this season and they looked a lot better the second time I saw them.. Go Bucs! Please beat the Panthers

That won't happen the Panthers will prevail with a win!!!!!!!!!

Guest mtempleton

East Chambers by 1

A missed extra point could bring the title back to East Chambers. That's my prediction if it matters.

With all that's been said, I do believe it will be close. Keep this thread posted with scores as this night plays out.

Who is #7 haven't heard of him all year well just tell #7 that hank Jones is a beast and will run him over like he does everybody else and the defense is great the star of the d-line is Jesse luckey he is a beast on the line linebackers don't get me started on Eric hart and Richard they are beast at the linebacker positions. that's real linebackers! secondary is good enough to stop anahuac. Hank Jones will be just to much for AP and JT Hallmark catch everything u throw at him.

EC 35 AP 7

ha really???

Eric Hart would be a three year jv super star at anahuac.

Who is Hank Jones? Really haha this guy makes me laugh

lets be serious guy anahuac embarrassed e.c last year and e.c. didn't get any better. they aint strong faster or meaner than any one from anahuac but most def. a heck of alot uglier they got us on that one. peace.

He's the same Qb from last year  47-12

Sportsfan82 you must think the sun rises and sets on mr Jones

Yep he is the same QB how about that.  And now I do believe the sun rises and set on Mr Jones  Congrats EC Bucs great win.  And best of luck Anahuac on the rest of the season.

lets be serious guy anahuac embarrassed e.c last year and e.c. didn't get any better. they aint strong faster or meaner than any one from anahuac but most def. a heck of alot uglier they got us on that one. peace.

Who is #7 haven't heard of him all year well just tell #7 that hank Jones is a beast and will run him over like he does everybody else and the defense is great the star of the d-line is Jesse luckey he is a beast on the line linebackers don't get me started on Eric hart and Richard they are beast at the linebacker positions. that's real linebackers! secondary is good enough to stop anahuac. Hank Jones will be just to much for AP and JT Hallmark catch everything u throw at him.

EC 35 AP 7

ha really???

Come on where you at?  Youre eatin your words now, huh?  I think you know who they are now!!!

EC 35 AP 7

ha really???

How about that 3 year jv super star looks like a EC varsity player to me.

And I guess you know who Hank Jones is now, guess who is laughing now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01