Anahuac vs. East Chambers Prediction's ?

brianmcd

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, prematurely his the post button.  Anyway...continuing...

I am making the drive from my home to Winnie on Friday night in full support of the Anahuac Panthers.  I have adopted them since my team of choice cannot seem to figure out how to win football games!  haha

Coach Barbay and his players deserve to win this one and I think they will.  By two scores or so.  EC looked good against Hardin, but believe me, Anahuac is not Hardin.  Should be a great game.  Winner gets all of the rice in town!

Wrong again Burgondy.

Being an old man who is a fan of high school football in general, I like to see competition and good games.  I want to see a team that makes me want to sit out in the rain, or the cold to watch them play.  By your logic, I should just keep driving down the road to the high school and watching bad football, just because they are my hometown team.

And besides all that, I am not just supporting Anahuac, I have a vested interest in their doing well.

Everyone is forgetting that they scrimmaged earlier this year, and EC held their own against Anahuac! Ec actually won that scrimmage 1-0. so that score will base my prediction.  Going with EC by a touchdown or 2

Scrimmages are nothing you run a couple plays on offense and a couple on defense and then you play a  couple of minutes of live action. Scrimmages are just to see how players look and how they play like a team. So with that being said the real deal will be Friday Night under the lights, I pick the Panthers over the Bucs 35-21.

Everyone is forgetting that they scrimmaged earlier this year, and EC held their own against Anahuac! Ec actually won that scrimmage 1-0. so that score will base my prediction.  Going with EC by a touchdown or 2

Scrimmages are nothing you run a couple plays on offense and a couple on defense and then you play a  couple of minutes of live action. Scrimmages are just to see how players look and how they play like a team. So with that being said the real deal will be Friday Night under the lights, I pick the Panthers over the Bucs 35-21.

Called it

Called it

Lol, this wil be far different from that scrimmage you keep referring to, and you will see first-hand friday night just how good the panthers are...please tell me EC is better since the infamous scrimmage because it could get ugly quick!

Called it

Lol, this wil be far different from that scrimmage you keep referring to, and you will see first-hand friday night just how good the panthers are...please tell me EC is better since the infamous scrimmage because it could get ugly quick!

Our defense has allowed 7 pts in district

People are so quick to count EC out.  Let the players settle this one on the field. But if AP are under estimating EC as much as their fans, it could get ugly for them as well.

i have to agree with u some of these scores r ridiculous 1 person has anahuac by 5 tds that just sounds like someone needs to get over themselves

id have to say probably 1 of the best ec anahuac games in a few yrs im lookin forward to this 1

ec 28

anahauc 20

jones hart and leblanc will show up big time

People are so quick to count EC out.  Let the players settle this one on the field. But if AP are under estimating EC as much as their fans, it could get ugly for them as well.

I'm not sure that I'm underestimating your Bucs as much as I'm just confident in my Panthers.  There's no doubt this will be settled on the field, but I just don't think EC will have the size nor the speed to keep up.  EC got beat by 25pts to Newton and our size/speed IMO is equivalent to that of the Eagles.

Our defense has only allowed 6pts in district...yes that's only 2 games, but our offense has scored nearly 100 points and I just don't see y'all stopping us.  Believe me I root for EC in every game besides the "Chambers Co. Cup", but this is a prediction thread, not who you're rooting for thread.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83