*PN-G vs. Livingston/PNG wins 30-7

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want all those who said the Indians win streak ends tonight to jump on this thread and eat CROW!!!  93 total yards?   Come On Man!!  The purple and white is back!!!

No crow eating here, but I am impressed! Good win against a good team! Hopefully next week will be different for you guys!!! ;D

Just want all those who said the Indians win streak ends tonight to jump on this thread and eat CROW!!!  93 total yards?   Come On Man!!  The purple and white is back!!!

No crow eating here, but I am impressed! Good win against a good team! Hopefully next week will be different for you guys!!! ;D

Gonna be a good game no doubt!

Harmon was a beast tonight !!! Lions had a unofficial total offensive yardage of 93 yards !!!

Way to go PNG.  Respect earned tonight!

Hey Hup,

We moving up your poll next week?

Yeah PNG moves up, PAM moves up, Crosby moves up..

Ha just checkin.  I appreciate all you do for the game!

Indians have proven tonight what kind of team they are.  Been saying all year that they continue to improve more each week.  Way to Go, Inidans!

Great game Indians. Keep rolling week by week. Hopefully people don't think we're being poor winners, but after last year everybody is just so pumped to mek the big turn around along with all of the smack talk being thrown at us. Once again congrats on another TEAM win. Next week is going to be a slugfest.

I have said it on here before The Indians has a really good defense and that it would keep them going long enough for the offense to catch up. Now its catching up with the D will not be much longer and this team will be very tough for anyteam to play. Congrats to the Indians you went thru he## to get here what with all the turmoil from last season and the offseason. Then the definate right on hiring of tthis really good coach. Thanks from a non Indian who has made 3 games this season to watch the Faircloth era begin and was treated like one of the hometown boys while i was there and im not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124