*Jasper vs. Diboll/Jasper wins 14-0/Comments

Great win for the Dawgs. With the stangs losing to silsbee maybe Jasper will finally get recognized as one of the top ten 3a teams in the state.

Even though all of us here in SE Texas know that Silsbee is much better than their record indicates, I think that's the only thing the pollsters outside the area have been paying attention to. Therefore, I think this will only demote WO-S and will not do much to promote Jasper.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sloppy night.  Good to come out with a win and a shutout.

Absolutely.  Some strange things can happen in these conditions.  

Congratulations Dogs!  Diboll, you played hard all the way!   :)

Thanks, Jaspers D did a great job tonight. They are the first team to hold Diboll's Soph Rb under 100 yds( average 176.8 per game). Good Luck next week!!

I hear that RB is the real deal.

He realy is a talented young back. If he keeps progressing like he is, he'll be hard to stop in a couple years.

Great win for the Dawgs. With the stangs losing to silsbee maybe Jasper will finally get recognized as one of the top ten 3a teams in the state.

Even though all of us here in SE Texas know that Silsbee is much better than their record indicates, I think that's the only thing the pollsters outside the area have been paying attention to. Therefore, I think this will only demote WO-S and will not do much to promote Jasper.

True.  Do not be surprised if most polls STILL have WOS higher than Jasper.  Nothing new.  I decided most polls are worthless long ago.  About all they are good for is bulletin board material for the next opponent.  The "poll" on the field of play is the real deal. 

I said earlier. Jasper beat WOS, Tough game But faily easily. They beat silsbee this one was a bit tougher. Silsbee came back and beat WOS . there,s nothing anyone could say but Jasper is the best 3A team in SETX. The Scores prove it . Talks out the window.

Great Job Jasper. And if WOS is in the poles Jasper should be Way above them.You proved it You earned it.

Diboll       Jasper

Total yards  71           232

First downs 7           12

Rushes/Yds 34/71 46/232

Average rush      2.09         5.04

Comp/Atts        0/8/0         0/1/0

Pass yards        0           0

Comp pct         0            0

Punts 0 0

Punting Yards 0 0

Punting Average 0 0

Fumbles/Lost 0/0 0/0