STJFL PeeWee

td

I was looking at the PeeWee scores from last week and noticed that Kountze had to forfeit to PNG white. Anyone know why they had to forfeit?

Hey TD, i was told a fight broke out between the two teams. Then a course the parents got involve and then it turn out to be a brawl. They're trying to keep it under the radar at this time. Let it would've been WOS it would have made the WORLD NEWS and be ban from the STJFL for Life.

I was looking at the PeeWee scores from last week and noticed that Kountze had to forfeit to PNG white. Anyone know why they had to forfeit?

Hey TD, i was told a fight broke out between the two teams. Then a course the parents got involve and then it turn out to be a brawl. They're trying to keep it under the radar at this time. Let it would've been WOS it would have made the WORLD NEWS and be ban from the STJFL for Life.

This is how rumors get started. I was told by someone that was there that 2 kids were fighting. Players were ejected. NO BRAWL, all the coaches on the field discussed the issue and the boys were ejected. No issues with parents and coaches.

[

/quote]

Just a question ,,,,  were you making a joke or serious ???    I mean Ive only been around stjfl 2 yrs ,, but I've never heard any thing negative in that manner about WOS teams or coaches !!!  What are you trying to say exactly ???  Just curious .

No brawl, just two kids and it was handled. The score was 28-0 when the game was called. It's over and done with.

If the score was 28-0 when game was called why does it indicate a forfeit for Kountze w/1-0?

Because they didn't want a fight to happen, and thought it was better to forfeit before all heck broke loose.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami