PN-G atop The Enterprise's local rankings

I think he's agreeing with you about the next three weeks.

Sgt. Rey you continue to talk trash to PNG, what's up? It must be mid county envy just like the rest of Beaumont people. PNG has proven most people wrong this year, and if they cut down on the mistakes they just might win out in the regular season. No doubt the rest of thier district games are going to be tough, but if you take a couple of mishaps out of the LCM/Central game, it's close till the end.  The next three weeks will tell you just how good PNG is.  If your upset there is no WB thread go make one.

To be honest I don't care what we're ranked. I think that Sgt. Reyes like alot of Beaumont people love to take stabs at any mid county team when they do good. That's my OPINION. You don't have to agree or root for us, I don't expect that. The reason WB got brought up is because that's the team that you support so I threw one back at you. I graduated from WB (When WB had some great teams) so I tend to secretly root for them.

Well, it doesn't bother me what you think about WB...you have the right to state your opinion.  I have the right to decide how to react to it. 

If it makes you feel better, PNG is 5-0(congrads to the coaches and kids)... ;D ;D

I knew you would come around ;) : :-*

Look at it like this win 4 games your in the playoffs-PNG is halfway there-Keep tending to weekly bussiness as really how you finish gets you the statewide respect from the pollsters.Broncos never get coverage in papers outside the county till sportscasters/writers run out of teams ;D

Does PNG keep No 1 in the Enterprise or PAM moves to the top?

PN-G atop The Enterprise's local rankings

By RYAN S. CLARK

October 3, 2009

Posted: October 3, 2009, 6:08 PM CDT 

How The Beaumont Enterprise ranks the top five high school football teams in South-east Texas:

1. PN-G (5-0, 2-0)

PN-G used a memorable 286-yard, three-touchdown passing performance by junior quarterback Brennan Doty in a 23-7 victory over Nederland. Last week: No. 2

2. WO-S (4-1, 0-0)

The Mustangs got things back on track with a 48-6 thumping of Brookshire Royal ahead of their District 21-3A opener with Silsbee. Last week: No. 3

3. Central (4-1, 2-0)

Central's defense surrendered a season-low seven points en route to a 28-7 victory over a much-improved LC-M. Last week: No. 4

4. Vidor (4-1, 1-1)

Vidor recovered from its double-overtime loss to Central last week to get a 14-11 win against Lumberton, which has won at least a share of the last two district titles. Last week: No. 5

5. Lumberton (4-1, 1-1)

The reigning District 20-4A co-champs look to rebound against Ozen following a nar-row loss to Vidor. Last week: No. 1

I agree with your rankings and the championship goes through the Reservation as they are on top.  The have played good and smart ball.  But this week will tell a story of the district and who will end up on top.  Should be a good game Friday night and we have to wait a week for it to get here. 

TOP 5 RANKINGS

How The Beaumont Enterprise ranks the top five high school football teams in Southeast Texas:

1. Port Neches-Groves (6-0, 3-0)

PN-G used another big game from running back Caleb Harmon, this one a 204-yard, four-touchdown performance, in a 30-7 win over Livingston. Last week: No. 1

2. Central (5-1, 3-0)

The Jaguars fought through the rain and outlasted Lumberton 14-7 to stay tied with PN-G for first in District 20-4A. Last week: No. 3

3. Memorial (4-2, 1-0)

Memorial scored a titanic upset by handing Galena Park North Shore its second regular season loss in eight seasons. Last week: NR

4. Vidor (5-1, 2-1)

The Pirates overcame injuries and illnesses to nine starters to beat Ozen 21-7. Last week: No. 4

5. Jasper (5-1, 1-0)

Jasper extended its winning streak to five games with a 14-0 victory against Diboll in the District 18-3A opener. Last week: NR

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124