question............

my son plays flag this is what it said....

Any STJFL flag team that wants to participate in the “end of season†tournament may do so by entering there team before the October STJFL board meeting. Flag tournament bracket/schedule will be set at that meeting.

???so the two teams that make it to the last bracket count as the superbowl game?? if so is that game played on the same day or is it played the day that all the other superbowls are???

my son plays flag this is what it said....

Any STJFL flag team that wants to participate in the “end of season†tournament may do so by entering there team before the October STJFL board meeting. Flag tournament bracket/schedule will be set at that meeting.

???so the two teams that make it to the last bracket count as the superbowl game?? if so is that game played on the same day or is it played the day that all the other superbowls are???

all super bowl games are played on the same day

last year there were professional people at each game to record the games.  DVD;s were sold for $10 and it was very much worth it. 

Just to let you know: if your child reaches playoffs there is a charge to each game.  If I remember right, it was $2 each person last year.  Again, even though I did not agree at first; once it was explained to me why there is a charge I 100% understood.

Raidermom, for the flag teams the tournament will be a 1 day deal and I believe it will be held this year at WOS. They will seed the teams by their record and play a single elim tournament. The winner could play 3 or 4 games that day. Hope this helps you out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder