week 6 STJFL scores

Naa..I am just joking..TD you and 98 take it easy on daddy23 this week...he's good people.. :)

We like daddy23 but we are hoping that he will take it easy on us. They have only lost 1 game. We just hope we can compete and now you are predicting an upset. 98 we need to make sure we get all of our practices in this week. I think Vidor white should attend the Orange Lions Club Charity Carnival Friday night and stay out late.  ;D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naa..I am just joking..TD you and 98 take it easy on daddy23 this week...he's good people.. :)

We like daddy23 but we are hoping that he will take it easy on us. They have only lost 1 game. We just hope we can compete and now you are predicting an upset. 98 we need to make sure we get all of our practices in this week. I think Vidor white should attend the Orange Lions Club Charity Carnival Friday night and stay out late.  ;D

TD it's all work no play this week. ;D 23 please take THE FOOTBALL TEAM to the Orange Lions Club Charity Carnival Friday Night so we could have a chance to compete. ;)

We like daddy23 but we are hoping that he will take it easy on us. They have only lost 1 game. We just hope we can compete and now you are predicting an upset. 98 we need to make sure we get all of our practices in this week. I think Vidor white should attend the Orange Lions Club Charity Carnival Friday night and stay out late.  ;D

I asked a favor from my friends at WOS..Now I ask you , PLEASE take it easy on them.. ;D Go to there carnival and have a good time..drop a few $$ and go home.. ;)

I was busy my sons 11th birthday and had a house full of boys after the game and all of them were soaking wet after the hurricane in the 4th quarter of our game. those kids tried, lum red, but the changes  weve made on "O" worked really well

Hey New Indian, my friend Stangs92 said he still has your shirt for u. :D. Just PM me and tell me when and where i need to bring it. ;)

WOS Sr. 34

Beaumont 0

don't let the score fool you though.  Those kids played hard.

I was a little disappointed in a few of the parents from the Beaumont Bulldog team though and if someone from that team is reading this then let me say I'm not being mean.  It's one thing to comment on the kids of the opposing team when you are sitting with just people from your team around you but care needs to be taken when parents and friends of BOTH teams are sitting in one area.  I heard comments about several of our players but thought to myself "not my kid - I can't say anything" but when someone behind me singled out MY SON with a rude comment - I couldn't contain myself and had to speak up and defend him. >:(  So Eric, if you get a complaint about some fat woman twisting off on parents from the Beaumont team, I will be the first to say: It was MEEEE!!  Shouldn't been saying such unkind words about my Lil Mustang.

I'm glad that we were allowed to finish the game despite it thundering pretty loudly and it was raining.  NO lightening though.  As far as I know, none of the kids were hurt and all went home soaking wet but in good health.

Now for Orangefield and Vidor then playoffs.  Good luck to all for the upcoming games. Anyone know what they prediction is for weather?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont