Hardin-Jefferson needs a Week 1 game 2010-2011

BigTuna

Guest ECBucFan

Just a suggestion: Couldn't week 1 be the bye week, and in return find someone to fill the original bye week? Just a thought...

thats not a good idea...

Why is that?

Just a suggestion: Couldn't week 1 be the bye week, and in return find someone to fill the original bye week? Just a thought...

thats not a good idea...

Why is that?

JMO, but it really isn't a good idea to have your bye week the first couple games of the season...

if you have it later in the season then you are able to have a "break" i guess you could say for injuries or so you can have an open week AFTER you already know what you have to work on and get down to perfection before district...

Guest ECBucFan

JMO, but it really isn't a good idea to have your bye week the first couple games of the season...

if you have it later in the season then you are able to have a "break" i guess you could say for injuries or so you can have an open week AFTER you already know what you have to work on and get down to perfection before district...

Oh, OK. Personally, I would much rather have a full schedual (regardlesss where the bye week fell) than miss a game entirely and have a shortened season, but thats just me. I noticed no one was responding to this thread, so I thought maybe there would be someone who could help out if the week was different. Just a thought. Hope it works out somehow for HJ.   

Oh, OK. Personally, I would much rather have a full schedual (regardlesss where the bye week fell) than miss a game entirely and have a shortened season, but thats just me. I noticed no one was responding to this thread, so I thought maybe there would be someone who could help out if the week was different. Just a thought. Hope it works out somehow for HJ.     

i completely agree with that!

but i was just stating my opinion on where the bye week is better to fall, (if you can control it) but yeah, i agree.

Shouldnt yall worry about this season before yall worry about next year? lol

getting a game lined up for next season's broken schedule isn't a big deal....

it's not going to get their mind off track...

good luck finding a game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476