H-F @ OF predictions?

lhsof23

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a miracle if Ofield doesn't put over 60 on them.

ur not kiddin that little qb from of is really quick i see him runnin all over hf

of will score around 60ish

they will keep hf under 14

Hf can score 14...if Ofield plays the first 3.5 qtrs without helmets and SEVERLY injures every player

give em a break  ::)

ur not kiddin that little qb from of is really quick i see him runnin all over hf

Hf can score 14...if Ofield plays the first 3.5 qtrs without helmets and SEVERLY injures every player

Just messing with anchorman crew

Just messing with anchorman crew

gotcha ;)

We all know about OF's sneaky offense which has the potential to break one loose at any given time, but this game will be Logan Moss' game to shine on defense.  He will show why he has become such a beast.  I predict he gets 3 sacks and totally wrecks HF's offensive scheme.

I'm almost positive that Logan Moss will have no influence on the outcome of the game.  Not only is that the dumbest thing i've heard in a while, it is actually giving me a headache just reading what you people are saying!  OF isn't that good.  They will beat HF but it won't be by 50 or 60!  Jasper beat us by 50 !!!  I think OF beats HF 35-14  Go Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know about OF's sneaky offense which has the potential to break one loose at any given time, but this game will be Logan Moss' game to shine on defense.  He will show why he has become such a beast.  I predict he gets 3 sacks and totally wrecks HF's offensive scheme.

I'm almost positive that Logan Moss will have no influence on the outcome of the game.  Not only is that the dumbest thing i've heard in a while, it is actually giving me a headache just reading what you people are saying!  OF isn't that good.  They will beat HF but it won't be by 50 or 60!  Jasper beat us by 50 and they could run circles around Logan Moss and the rest of the OF sissys!!!  I think OF beats HF 35-14 and Logan Moss will have 0 tackles, 0 sacks, and his name won't even be mentioned over the PA. Go Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how come you are always calling other teams "sissies"??

just wondering...

if you were directing it towards HF MAYBE then it would be accepted a bit more because they haven't won a game...

but you really need to lay off of all the name calling...

honestly, im tired of reading you dissing every team that isn't HF

Orangefield- 56

Florida Gators - 14

This could really happen according you people...

Well if Tebow plays with the concussion that seems like a possible outcome

No OF would beat Florida even if Tebow was 100% and Percy Harvin came back.

im glad that we didnt play that OF team a few weeks ago

im sure the out come would of been different

OF wins big.Met a nice young lady in Waxahachie yesterday evening.She overheard my conversation so she asked me questions.In talking she told me her name and that her mom teaches @ Waxh.and dad was Coach Foreman @ OF formerly @ WOS and Waxh.I told her about the families that I know well and my dad worked for them awhile back at the Ace Hardware in OF.Good Luck to OF.

This one isnt even going to be close; First its being played in Orangefield, Second HF has a lot of people injured and third nothing against the kids but HF is not very good. Orangefield on the other hand is making improvements every week and that offense hasnt really been stoped since after the East Chambers game. If they improve that defense then their is no telling what they will be able to accomplish.

OF 48 HF 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder