OZEN CHEATED!!!

PNG Proud

Ozen's lady Panthers defeats PNG Lady Indians for the last basketball play-off spot. This means PNG stays home for the play-offs, which automatically means Ozen cheated!!! Isn't that how it works ESPN? We lost, so you MUST have cheated!!

I bet I know what happened, I bet one of those girls threw that basketball into the hoop and one of the refs didn't realize that her shoe was untied, so the basket shouldn't have counted. If those incompetent refs would have made the right call, PNG would have advanced instead of Ozen.

CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS

:ROFL :ROFL :ROFL

pretty idiculous isn't it??

Get used to it...I'm going to whine about it for at least 2 more years!

Here we go again with this ignorant BS.I was at the game and ozen was at midfield on a 4th and 23.They scrambled and were half a yard short but gt the spot.SO the bad call that started it all was against us.I was at the damn game sitting at the 25 and i saw when he slid out of bounds that he didnt pick up the 1st.And by the way in ozens case,if you kick a FG with 0:00 on the clock...it doesnt count!

The football game years back in which Ozen was eliminated DID have a controversial call in the end - one in which the refs later admitted making a mistake. Let's not trivialize that. I'm a PN-G supporter' date=' but this is a goofy thread.[/quote']

No, 92 it's no more "goofy" than the folks that keep bringing up the mistakes from 2 yrs. ago. And, yes, there were PLENTY of mistakes in that game, both ways, but there comes a time when you just gotta move on and leave it to history, regardless of how wrong it may have been. Remember, PNG was advancing regardless of the outcome, so there's no purpose served when folks aim their animosity towards PNG. The refs made the call, not us. So, at which point is it ok for Ozen fans to move on???

To keep hanging on to it would truly be "GOOFY".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder