Beaumont Teams

queenb77630

Through reading posts made on this board, I've found out that Bmt. is having problems with their teams.  They have had to combine right?  i've read about some of the teams not being a team anymore.  I have not been able to figure out if this affects only a few teams and their schedules or everyone who is supposed to be playing them.

If I'm remembering my schedule right, WOS sr. is scheduled to play a Bmt. team this weekend.  Can anyone tell me if the problem they are having will affect the game?

Through reading posts made on this board, I've found out that Bmt. is having problems with their teams.  They have had to combine right?  i've read about some of the teams not being a team anymore.  I have not been able to figure out if this affects only a few teams and their schedules or everyone who is supposed to be playing them.

If I'm remembering my schedule right, WOS sr. is scheduled to play a Bmt. team this weekend.  Can anyone tell me if the problem they are having will affect the game?

It only affects the Jr.schedule. Bmt.Gold Jr is the only team to merge with Bmt.Blue. jr.

the other divisions are not affected.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami