*Jasper vs. HF Updates......Jasper Wins 63-13

KFDM COOP

I was a little before that, it was, West Orange, Stark, and Beaumont Charlton Pollard (sp) for us when I played

South Park was way before I was in high school, but I remember us taking it to them every year until they closed the school. Lumberton and Cleveland took it worse from the teams I was around (Ben Bronson, Terence Davis, etc...) than anybody else we played.

Good grief.  Kid comes in and has his first rushing attempt on the year and bust it for a TD...56-0 Dogs.

That was Kadarroe Rawls, off the first string defense.  I think it was when he was a soph, in his very first run from scrimmage he scored also from about 50-60 yards.  I think that run was perhaps also against HF, but my memory is not what it used to be.  Pretty sure it was either HF or OF.  I suspect this is probably a case of their needing him on defense more than they need him on offense.  He has always been able to scoot!

Guest dawg4life

;D wow, even though they gave up the 13pts the last 3 mins of the game i was really impressed by our 8th graders who got the chance to get some precious varsity playing time in tonite!!! Way to go Dawgs!!  I do have  to say though that the coaches have got to get the Dawgs tightened up on the penalty calls woo wee seems as though in that phase of the game we are getting alot worse each week.  As the season progress trying to make a run into  and/or deep into the playoffs the penalties can/will  end the season alot sooner than any of us Jasper fans would like.  cause as we all know in a close game or a good and/ or even just an average  team can make u pay.

Last but certainly not least lets our pray that the young man that left the field on a stretcher is ok and that his family and friends of the ham. fann community are able to see him be just fine!!

;D wow, even though they gave up the 13pts the last 3 mins of the game i was really impressed by our 8th graders who got the chance to get some precious varsity playing time in tonite!!! Way to go Dawgs!!  I do have  to say though that the coaches have got to get the Dawgs tightened up on the penalty calls woo wee seems as though in that phase of the game we are getting alot worse each week.  As the season progress trying to make a run into  and/or deep into the playoffs the penalties can/will  end the season alot sooner than any of us Jasper fans would like.  cause as we all know in a close game or a good and/ or even just an average  team can make u pay.

Last but certainly not least lets our pray that the young man that left the field on a stretcher is ok and that his family and friends of the ham. fann community are able to see him be just fine!!

8th graders can't play on varisty...well i guess it is possible depending on their age..surely you meant 9th graders.

Guest dawg4life

??? come on guys...!! for one in no way i have i not be nice..so if anything your perception of my statements is way off.  second,  my own personal opinion based on being at the game(as i have been at every Jasper game home or away  regular season and playoffs for the past 5 yrs) about our 9th graders and/or even the 8th graders is not being cocky,  just the unfortunate reality for  ham. fann.  so lets not even turn into that.

one other fact before i go.....jasper 8th graders 35  H-F 8th graders 0 the other nite. 

yall take care!!

revenge for not having stadium seating on visitors side?    ;)

Please do not bash our facility. If you were at the game you could clearly see that we have a Brand New visitor section under construction it is just taking a little more time to finish. We had a third of HF side

roped off for the Jasper. I would expect a little more respect from a moderator.

You people want to know how the bulldogs won this game?  LUCK!!!!  The only reason that they won is because of pure luck.  We had more talent and speed and they just got lucky.  Everything was going their way and we couldn't get one break.  I think it's safe to say that the better team lost!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D:) :) :) :) ??? ???

Quote from: Brick Tamland on Today at 08:19:16 AM

You people want to know how the bulldogs won this game?  LUCK!!!!  The only reason that they won is because of pure luck.  We had more talent and speed and they just got lucky.  Everything was going their way and we couldn't get one break.  I think it's safe to say that the better team lost!!!

lol i reallllllly hope this guy is joking!!! lol more talent and more speed... and just luck lol i think this is the funniest post i have seen in a long time

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami