'Wildcat' formation catches on at high schools

KFDM COOP

Guest Ranger83

When I was in school at good ole RSS, we called it the Wing-T formation. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Is that from Tracy Lawrence? "The only thing that stays the same is everything changes, everything cha-eee-yaaanges..." lol

Lumberton ran the wildcat against HF. I think they ran it with that really fast kid running the jet sweep if I remember right.

Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr (November 24, 1808 – September 29, 1890)

French critic, journalist, and novelist.

Frequently quoted, for example "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"—"the more it changes, the more it's the same thing", usually translated as "the more things change, the more they stay the same" (Les Guêpes, January 1849).

When I was in school at good ole RSS, we called it the Wing-T formation. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Is that from Tracy Lawrence? "The only thing that stays the same is everything changes, everything cha-eee-yaaanges..." lol

Lumberton ran the wildcat against HF. I think they ran it with that really fast kid running the jet sweep if I remember right.

Frequently quoted, for example "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"—"the more it changes, the more it's the same thing", usually translated as "the more things change, the more they stay the same" (Les Guêpes, January 1849).

The French were always known for their insight

Vous avez raison, camarade.

Guest Ranger83

The French were always known for their insight

Vous avez raison, camarade.

J'ai beaucoup de raison, mes ami!

I think this is hilarious.

I new this comment would be made sooner or later about the "wildcat formation". Colleges and high schools have been doing it for years and the NFL finally caught on. Look at your college and high school teams that run the "wildcat/spread offense" (and yes they are basically the same thing). Most, not all, but most of them have a running back that imitates a QB taking the snaps.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124