WHO'S THE BEST IN 23-2A??

It will be intresting to see how EC plays without Priebe.

That being said at the begining of the season I saw ec as a distant third behind Hardin and A1. Now I think it will be a battle between anahuac and EC for first with Hardin third.

I seriously doubt any team from this district goes 3 rounds deep #1 sports supporter. I can't think of last time one of us made it past second round.

Buna got destroyed by BC..... They arent gonna beat EC.

That could be true but Kountze could easily finish 0-6 in the district.  They squeaked out a win against H-D and got beat by Evadale so they need to pick it up if they do not want to get beat by Warren and Deweyville!!

That could be true but Kountze could easily finish 0-6 in the district.  They squeaked out a win against H-D and got beat by Evadale so they need to pick it up if they do not want to get beat by Warren and Deweyville!!

So what if they get beat by Warren and Deweyville, whats your point?

That could be true but Kountze could easily finish 0-6 in the district.  They squeaked out a win against H-D and got beat by Evadale so they need to pick it up if they do not want to get beat by Warren and Deweyville!!

So what if they get beat by Warren and Deweyville, whats your point?

My point is they are the two worst teams in the district at this point and if they don't want to lose those games some adjustments need to be made.  Im not putting Kountze down Steeler

I will predict that Hardin and Anahuac battle it out for first place in the district.

Hardin has to travel to Anahuac, and that's a tough place to win. It will be tough for either defense to have much success. Other than that, I don't see Hardin losing any more games. The East Chambers game will be played @ Hornet University, 2.5 million dollar stadium, where nobody can beat the Hornets.

whooaaa!! lets calm down a little...lol.. the stadium wasnt that much.. and as of now i dont think my hornets are gonna pull it out against anahuac... unless they play a WAY better game than they have played yet....AND I DO MEAN WAY BETTER... and they have ec at home and they arent no joke.. they will come to play and hardin beat them on their homecoming last year.. i do believe they are coming to play and have revenge and winning on their mind.. so all i can say is that hardin needs to step it up if they want to be the #1... and if you dont agree then you havent been watching what i've been watching..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami