WEEK 4

you know something i drove to lumberton saturday to see games . to games surprised me. jr and sr wos. they both lost butttttt.jr blue had their game one. wat hurt them was when #4 got hit dead in his knees opeing kick off. he wore lumberton down. i seen his face . he the same 1 from pee-wee last year . aftering lumberton scored the 16th points it seemed like wos 23 and 4 were the only 1 trying to do something. but wos will see them again in the playoffs and and you can mark my words i bet they shock the world with a blazing victory just watch. it will be WO-S BLUE AND WOS WHITE IN JR SUPERBOWL ;) ;D

I would think it would come down to who is paired off with who in the playoffs, but I would think a 40 point improvement is a pretty big challenge for the WOS Blue team to overcome. Who knows anything can happen. I think there will be some very good teams having to watch the SB from the stands. The important thing is to win and lose with dignity.

The #4  from last yrs superbowl ???  He's a got alot of talent and he's smoking fast for sure !!!  We played that team in the superbowl last yr , so yes i know his talent !!! His speed did eat us up ,,  That said ,,, he is not the only man on the team !!!  All WOS teams in every division are strong ,, yes  WOS took SB wins in 2 divisions last yr over 2 LUM teams , for that we give WOS respect !!!! Two WOS teams just got beat by 2 LUM teams !!!  Where's the respect in return ??  The third division PEEWEE , we look forward to the rematch with WOS as well!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124