Where are they now?

Gusher

I am sure there those on this site that could list some local past young players (lonestar,stjfl,pop warner,etc.) that have gone on to great players and people.

I would love to hear some more of the good stories these groups provide these young men and ladies.

On a side note

I think it would be awesome if some of the old players came back to the different clubs and share their experiences with the younger kids.

I think the kids would love to have a local high school star come in and talk and play with the kids. What do ya'll think?

I am sure there those on this site that could list some local past young players (lonestar,stjfl,pop warner,etc.) that have gone on to great players and people.

I would love to hear some more of the good stories these groups provide these young men and ladies.

On a side note

I think it would be awesome if some of the old players came back to the different clubs and share their experiences with the younger kids.

I think the kids would love to have a local high school star come in and talk and play with the kids. What do ya'll think?

sounds like a good idea to me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124