Pound for Pound Best Football Team IN SETX

Guest Jmeek

Why does everyone think that Kville is better than Newton, Kville beat Newton for the time in 32yrs last season, and that was one of the best squads Kville had in years. Newton has been dominating Kville for a very long time and now that they are starting to win everyone jumps on the band wagon, But I kind of excepted this, people have been hating on Newton for long as i can remember, and i guess no matter who Newton beats they will never be good enough to the golden triangle area... :-\

Don't lump all of the golden triangle in together.  There are many WOS fans that have much respect for Newton and were looking forward and maybe even a little hesitant when WOS had Newton on the schedule.  One of these days we will get to see that game.  But I think the teams are very familiar in that they have alot of haters due to their success.  Everybody talks about them being overrated but how can any team be overrated when there isn't a single team in this area that can consistently beat either one.  Yea maybe they are overrated if you compare them to the Texans.....or maybe not.  But thats a different story.

Why does everyone think that Kville is better than Newton, Kville beat Newton for the time in 32yrs last season, and that was one of the best squads Kville had in years. Newton has been dominating Kville for a very long time and now that they are starting to win everyone jumps on the band wagon, But I kind of excepted this, people have been hating on Newton for long as i can remember, and i guess no matter who Newton beats they will never be good enough to the golden triangle area... :-\

Don't lump all of the golden triangle in together.  There are many WOS fans that have much respect for Newton and were looking forward and maybe even a little hesitant when WOS had Newton on the schedule.  One of these days we will get to see that game.  But I think the teams are very familiar in that they have alot of haters due to their success.  Everybody talks about them being overrated but how can any team be overrated when there isn't a single team in this area that can consistently beat either one.  Yea maybe they are overrated if you compare them to the Texans.....or maybe not.  But thats a different story.

I  agree with u on sometimes WOS doen't get respect ,but I will allways have alot of respect for WOS, Im hoping that Newton and WOS will meet again in the future. I think somewhat that WOS and Newton are in the same boat. With WOS getting a little more respect from the golden triangle...

can newton beat Kville with Johnston coaching for Kville???  

I know nothing about Evadale but just cause they are a 1-A school and the highest class that will play them is a 2-A they don't deserve to be in the conversation? they have what maybe 20 or so kids on the team versus 30+ on 2-A and up!!  No one gives the little guy a chance but with a good strategy even Little Mac beat Mike Tyson!!!!

What you say may be true..but at the end of the day Kirbyville are the reigning champs for the district.  Newton gets a chance to to reclaim that title later in the year...but until then it is Kirbyville's to lose.

Yes, last year was the first time in decades Kirbyville beat Newton..but it WAS the last time...the good news is this question WILL get settled on the field so trying to settle it on a forum is pointless.

I happen to be quite happy Kirbyville is at a level to contend with Newton.  The rivalry has been renewed...it loses something after a couple dozen lopsided scores.  It is also nice to have a game in the same classification that is not a forgeone conclusion.  Week 10 is much more exciting than the weeks that lead up to it.

Guest JustAPlayersMom

can newton beat Kville with Johnston coaching for Kville???  

Even if Kirbyville knew our plays they wouldn't be able to catch us.....he he!

What you say may be true..but at the end of the day Kirbyville are the reigning champs for the district.  Newton gets a chance to to reclaim that title later in the year...but until then it is Kirbyville's to lose.

Yes, last year was the first time in decades Kirbyville beat Newton..but it WAS the last time...the good news is this question WILL get settled on the field so trying to settle it on a forum is pointless.

I happen to be quite happy Kirbyville is at a level to contend with Newton.  The rivalry has been renewed...it loses something after a couple dozen lopsided scores.  It is also nice to have a game in the same classification that is not a forgeone conclusion.  Week 10 is much more exciting than the weeks that lead up to it.

I'm not saying I don't like Kville being good, I just don't understand why the media is all for kville when Newton has been doing it for years. I even played for coach Alvarez and coach johnston when they were at Newton I have a huge amount of respect for both of them and I allways hope for the best for Kville , there is nothing like a good rivarly game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa