Guest Jmeek

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Newton by alot
    • Silsbee by alot
    • Newton by a little
    • Silsbee by a little

Don't forget Silsbee D allowed 49 when they played Diboll, Newton shut diboll down, the score could have been alot worse if it would"t been for       

Barbay softing the blow a little by putting the second team O in midway through the third qrt. It only took newton 9 total plays to score 4 tds in the 3rd to run away with the game. (the true sportsmanship of the game was barby putting in the second team in the 3rd)

I am going to go out on a limb on this one and say another 62 to 21 with the Eagles kicking some serious butt!   ;D

THATS RIGHT, last time I said Newton would win by 21 the final was 62 to 21 . Don't forget Silsbee D allowed 49 when they played Diboll, Newton shut diboll down the only reason they scored 21 was because Newton's 2nd team D was in half way through the 3rd qrt . (if U know Barby, he doesn't like to run up the score)

Didn't Diboll lead 14-13 in the 1qt, and score on their opening possesion in the second half. Newtons D was outstanding, but all of Dibolls points where against the 1st string D.Diboll put the 2nd string offense on the field in the 3rd because the game was well out of reach. IMO Newton is the best all around team Diboll has faced, but I assure you their secondary will be tested next Friday night.

I am going to go out on a limb on this one and say another 62 to 21 with the Eagles kicking some serious butt!   ;D

THATS RIGHT, last time I said Newton would win by 21 the final was 62 to 21 . Don't forget Silsbee D allowed 49 when they played Diboll, Newton shut diboll down the only reason they scored 21 was because Newton's 2nd team D was in half way through the 3rd qrt . (if U know Barby, he doesn't like to run up the score)

Didn't Diboll lead 14-13 in the 1qt, and score on their opening possesion in the second half. Newtons D was outstanding, but all of Dibolls points where against the 1st string D.Diboll put the 2nd string offense on the field in the 3rd because the game was well out of reach. IMO Newton is the best all around team Diboll has faced, but I assure you their secondary will be tested next Friday night.

I agree 100%

Guest Silsbee88

Dolemite, Lets not get cared away about saying Newton is the best team Diboll has faced so far. Remember Kirbyville beat Diboll 62-20 and could have easily scored 80 points but our back ups had their share. You guys probably MAY (though doubtful if my Tigers have anything to say) go underfeated until Nov. 6......Good Luck!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Dolemite, Lets not get cared away about saying Newton is the best team Diboll has faced so far. Remember Kirbyville beat Diboll 62-20 and could have easily scored 80 points but our back ups had their share. You guys probably MAY (though doubtful if my Tigers have anything to say) go underfeated until Nov. 6......Good Luck!!!!

Silsbee will definely have to play defense if they want to beat Newton. I can't rest until Kirbyville play them though, too much noise talk about Kirbyville and Newton every time I go to their town.

;D ;D ;D

Guest Silsbee88

Silsbee will definely have to play defense if they want to beat Newton. I can't rest until Kirbyville play them though, too much noise talk about Kirbyville and Newton every time I go to their town.

;D ;D ;D

By the looks of things this past week.....(and I know there have been plenty of excuses I mean reasons) against WOS you guys are going to give everyone fits this year....Good Luck Kirbyville

Don't forget Silsbee D allowed 49 when they played Diboll, Newton shut diboll down, the score could have been alot worse if it would"t been for        

barby softing the blow a little by putting the second team O in midway through the third qrt. It only took newton 9 total plays to score 4 tds in the 3rd to run away with the game. (the true sportsmanship of the game was barby putting in the second team in the 3rd)

The Man's Name Is Spelled Barbay, ( Coach Barbay ). I think that the least You can do, when a Coach has accomplished as much as he has, for as long as he has, is to spell his name correctly.

Guest airitout123

barby softing the blow a little by putting the second team O in midway through the third qrt. It only took newton 9 total plays to score 4 tds in the 3rd to run away with the game. (the true sportsmanship of the game was barby putting in the second team in the 3rd)

The Man's Name Is Spelled Barbay, ( Coach Barbay ). I think that the least You can do when a Coach has accomplished as much as has, for as long as he has is to spell his name correctly.

You need to learn how to write before you start correcting someone else's spelling.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami