Salvation Army Crusaders

We need to make it happen then  and may the better team win. I like the Orange areas football passion  It's like that in Bmt. so it would be a great game. :)

If yall wanna play...its a done deal on our end...my people are READY....you are the one who needs to get with your people...we can play from FLAG on up to the SENIOR Level...whoever wants to play us...we are READY...we just like to play that's all...win or lose..we are the gonna get up the next day ready for the next game....

We need to make it happen then  and may the better team win. I like the Orange areas football passion  It's like that in Bmt. so it would be a great game. :)

If u wanna watch THE REAL LIL MUSTANGS BE AT PNG FIELD FROM 1130AM TIL 700PM, THEN U TELL ME WHAT U THINK. THAT IS THIS SATURDAY BOOLESTER6868.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-X :-*

If u wanna watch THE REAL LIL MUSTANGS BE AT PNG FIELD FROM 1130AM TIL 700PM, THEN U TELL ME WHAT U THINK. THAT IS THIS SATURDAY BOOLESTER6868.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-X :-*

don't know about other Mustang teams, but the Senior team did an excellent job considering the field was soaking wet and the rain never let up!  Somebody quote the back of the shirts I saw today - the one that ended with the words:

To win against us

you gotta be joking!

or something like that! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami