WO-S vs. Kirbyville Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey SUPER COOL!!! at least 3 People read my BLOG.....Ok 37 is a bunch a points to put on Dave C's #3 ranked team in TEXAS 3A, but did yuo really think Hines Ward Would Fumble on the 5 yard Line Last Night for the go Ahead TD vs the hated Titans ?  DId you really think that the Phillies could score 5 runs in the 9th and still lose to the NAtionals....Did you really think the Bucs could BLOW away the Cowboys on opening weekend 31-14 (oh right..that didn't happen....................YET)  Hey we can hope for the Best..that is what WE DO BEST.

Every year yall get on here and say how good K-VILLE is and how they are going to beat us down. I agree with TD, can someone show me the last few years scores so I can see how these statements make any sense. Last time I checked we have never lost and we always beat the cats like red headed step children so till you guys can beat us that way "GET OFF THE CRACK" HAHAHAHAHAA

Wonder if your still thinking we smokin crack? Cats played a very good game and had Jack not gone for the win instead of PAT...who knows what the night would have held..but thats kville football..we go for the win!!.LOL

21-20 FINAL!!!! WTG CAts

we won that football game i know and everybody that watched the 2 point conversion knows it.

You're make people upset around here by telling the TRUTH...so be careful!!!!

LOL...we had all the penalties and K'ville is the one upset! ;D

Guest rykerx144

Every year yall get on here and say how good K-VILLE is and how they are going to beat us down. I agree with TD, can someone show me the last few years scores so I can see how these statements make any sense. Last time I checked we have never lost and we always beat the cats like red headed step children so till you guys can beat us that way "GET OFF THE CRACK" HAHAHAHAHAA

No i cant tell you what the score are the last few years but I can tell you one score!  21-20 in overtime!  That red headed step child like to slapped you in the face! 

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

we won that football game i know and everybody that watched the 2 point conversion knows it.

You're make people upset around here by telling the TRUTH...so be careful!!!!

LOL...we had all the penalties and K'ville is the one upset! ;D

i believe kirbyville had the same amount of penalties as west orange stark if not more this little 2-A team that was supposed to get crushed just played great football and won the game and if the refree would have a better view they would have beat yall

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

You'll make people upset around here by telling the TRUTH...so be careful!!!!

It's easy to talk when your winning. Humility in losing is a whole other game. This is two weeks in a row where "the refs" have stolen a Kirbyville game. Get real.

haha newton has to get into this one you just wait till week 10

You'll make people upset around here by telling the TRUTH...so be careful!!!!

It's easy to talk when your winning. Humility in losing is a whole other game. This is two weeks in a row where "the refs" have stolen a Kirbyville game. Get real.

Funny you said that.. I can remember a year ago..same ole newton fans blaming refs in our game against you guys..But I dont recall blaming refs in the game against jasper...I recall blaming the 6-7 turnovers for that Loss.

No i cant tell you what the score are the last few years but I can tell you one score!   21-20 in overtime!  That red headed step child like to slapped you in the face! 

I expected better out of you. Do you know what happens when you almost win? YOU LOSE!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124